Disneyland Paris: On Its Last Legs?

So the fourth Disneyland Paris suicide was reported this week (or attempted one anyway), complaining that there is a lack of satisfaction, although the tourists come it and come in and come back enough, still, Disneyland Paris needs to sort itself out, otherwise, there will be more suicides and people may stop visiting. Is Disneyland Paris on the way to demise it is always narrowly avoiding?

…Isn’t there a thread about Disneyland Paris already? Post this there. :slight_smile:

This one is completely differnt. And to be honest, I was very surprised to have read the first post. Do you have the link to the article?

The information on the suicide was on the Disney Blog.

Oh dude, that sounds sad. I’ll check it out.

This sounds kind of morbid, but I’m like an expert on deaths at Disneyland. I’ve done my research and read up on it, mostly it’s guests not behaving properally or obeying obvious rules (like not walking on the monorail track).

I never thought of looking up incidents in other parks, but this stirred my interest. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of people dispising working at the park, but to be drivin to suicide? I’m sure that there must of been outside influences too. I wonder how Disneyland Paris and the American parks are different in employee standereds.

Oh my that sounds awful… I hope it won’t disappear because it’s the closest Disneyland from my home, and I’ve only been there just once! D:

I know it’s really sad that an employee would attempt suicide, and I probably sound like a really huge jerk if I don’t word this correctly, but honestly, if you hate the working conditions of a job so much, just quit the freaking job. Commiting suicide seems completely pointless and stupid. Scratch that, it is completely pointless and stupid. And not just because of the particular reasons in this case. You should never attempt suicide no matter how much you hate your life at the moment, especially due to not liking a company and how they treat you. I know Disney can be extremely money-hungry and selfish, but still. Ugh, whatever, I just hate hearing about people dying for dumb reasons. Rant over.

And no, this isn’t gonna drive Disney bankrupt, or cause the park to close down. Things like this happen often, and it’s not gonna affect anything in the long run.

I don’t think people would attempt suicide at Disneyland Paris because they didn’t like the parks. I believe they either wanted to play a sick joke on people enjoying themselves at the parks at the cost of a life, or wanted to commit suicide while enjoying one last day at a place they enjoy.

Either way it’s obviously a sad topic to discuss.

Why would any Disney land/world close down just because of deaths which have happened multiple times before?
NOTE: I am not saying deaths at Disney shouldn’t be ignored or anything.

I agree with Chuckles. There’s no way someone would hate a simple theme park so much to consider committing suicide…is there? And oh man, is this NOT going to make Disney go bankrupt. Disney Parks alone has DisneyWorld, which is the most visited amusement park in the world.

And as long as people keep giving their money to DisneyLand Paris, its going to stick around.