Can you rank all 50 Disney animated features?

Well, I’ve wanted to make this thread for a while, and figured I’d better do it before Pooh comes out. XD You’ve chosen a favorite, you’ve ranked the Renaissance films, but can you take on the challenge of viewing and ranking ALL 50 Walt Disney Animation Studios animated films? I bet most people wouldn’t. Go ahead, I challenge you!

I’ve seen them all fairly recently after a bit of a binge towards the end of last year, so I am going to give this a good shot :slight_smile:

For the record, it took me a while, and it may look insane to you, but every Disney film will be somebodys favourite :slight_smile:

1. Home on the Range
  2. Chicken Little
  3. Fantasia 2000
  4. Make Mine Music
  5. The Three Caballeros
  6. Fantasia
  7. Meet the Robinsons
  8. Dinosaur
  9. Melody Time
  10. Cinderella
  11. The Princess and the Frog
  12. Pocahontas
  13. The Rescuers
  14. The Great Mouse Detective
  15. Sleeping Beauty
  16. Robin Hood
  17. Saludos Amigos
  18. The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
  19. Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  20. Aladdin
  21. Peter Pan
  22. Treasure Planet
  23. The Black Cauldron
  24. Fun and Fancy Free
  25. The Rescuers Down Under
  26. Pinocchio
  27. The Jungle Book
  28. The Fox and the Hound
  29. Bambi
  30. Bolt
  31. The Sword in the Stone
  32. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad
  33. The Aristocats
  34. Tangled
  35. The Little Mermaid
  36. The Emperors New Groove
  37. Lilo & Stitch
  38. Hercules
  39. Alice in Wonderland
  40. Brother Bear
  41. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  42. Dumbo
  43. Beauty and the Beast
  44. One Hundred And One Dalmatians
  45. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  46. Oliver and Company
  47. Lady and the Tramp
  48. Tarzan
  49. Mulan
  50. The Lion King

I can agree with your list. Some of the movies you put on there surprised me a bit, but i think it looks good. I love how Lion King is number 1 though.

Why don’t you just make your own list? That’s the point. :slight_smile:

1. Chicken Little
  2. The Little Mermaid
  3. Bambi
  4. Home on the Range
  5. The Fox and the Hound
    45.The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad
  6. Pinnochio
  7. Dumbo
  8. Pocohantas
  9. Rescuers Down Under
  10. Fantasia 2000
    39.The Princess and the Frog
  11. Alice in Wonderland
  12. Meet The Robinsons
  13. The Three Caballeros
  14. Saludos Amigos
  15. 101 Dalmations
  16. Lady and the Tramp
  17. The Rescuers
  18. The Great Mouse Detective
  19. Dinosaur
  20. The Aristocats
    28.Cinderella
  21. The Jungle Book
  22. Fun and Fancy Free
  23. Treasure Planet
  24. Atlantis:The Lost Empire
  25. The Black Cauldron
  26. The Sword in the Stone
  27. Melody Time
  28. Make Mine Music
  29. Peter Pan
  30. Brother Bear
  31. Oliver and Company
  32. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  33. Robin Hood
    14.The Lion King
  34. Bolt
  35. Fantasia
  36. Hercules
  37. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  38. Lilo and Stitch
  39. The Emperor’s New Groove
  40. Sleeping Beauty
  41. Aladdin
  42. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  43. Mulan
  44. Tarzan
  45. Tangled
  46. Beauty and the Beast

Well, i’m not one to make lists. Usually, I would have a lot of umber 1s, a lot of number 2s, a lot of number 3s and so on. I can’t compile a top 50 list because i have a lot of ties.

Listing is the most fun thing in the world to me. And BTW, if anyone was wondering, the last 4 on my list are the only ones I don’t love. So if something’s in the middle, I still like it. Just less than the first 10.

I’m curious as to why The Little Mermaid is in that bottom 4, not that its a problem, I’m just wondering if there is a specific reason.

There are a lot of specific reasons. 8D I dislike Ariel’s character, and her disregard for her father’s feelings. I don’t like the character of Eric, I don’t like Ariel’s sisters, and I personally find the movie very dull. I like Ariel’s character design, and the music is great, and that’s all I like.

I hate to make it political, but this is a portion of why else I dislike the movie. I personally believe in obeying your parents, unless what they say is going to ruin your life or kill you. Ariel should have listened to Triton,. IMO, the end. Eric is not even a guy that’s worth disrespecting her father anyway.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just explaining since you asked.

I understand. Listing is also a fun thing for me to do, but it’s hard because I don’t have a staple one. And most of the items are tied.

I don’t think that was political, and I don’t see how it would offend anyone. You’re just explaining your views, and I can very much understand your complaint about disrespecting parents.

Thanks. :slight_smile: It’s just that I have a tendency to come off too strong and bother people.

counts
Wow, I haven’t even seen half of these! I’ll be sure to see them someday, though, and make a list when I’m done. :slight_smile:

Oh, I love listing too, IV! :slight_smile:
No seriously, it’s remaxing and it puts things into perspective.

I agree. It calms me, and I realize just how much I like or dislike something(as if I didn’t know :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I don’t think I could ever do that, I never can decide which I like best!

Aww. I want to do this list, but I can’t make it legitimately since I haven’t seen them all.

I would recommend rentals. You never know which one will not be great…until youi watch it. Never take someone else’s word; I’ve been given bad opinions on a lot of Disney movies.

Y’know, it’s very true! There are some Disney movies I have very low expectations for thanks to everyone else’s opinion, but I end up enjoying them a lot.

Case in point: Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Beauty and the Beast, and dozens of others.

My sister saw Treasure Planet and thought it was really good, and plans on watching it with me sometime. She was really puzzled when I told her most people hated it! Maybe because it was “too different” from other Disney movies (I can’t judge that properly because I haven’t seen it in a long time). I don’t think being different from the rest should constitute it being a bad film, though.