Who's your favorite Disney Hero?

Since we have a favorite Disney couple and I think a favorite Disney Princess, I decided to make this thread. Do who’s your favorite Disney Hero? Is it Aladdin, Simba, Quasi, Mulan, Tarzan, or someone else? Discuss it here.

I was gonna ask if Mulan counts, but then I saw you included her. Yay! She’s my favorite, but I also like Aladdin for a human hero.

What about Basil of Baker Street? As he’s exactly Sherlock Holmes, he’s super awesome 8D

That can work.

Mine would be Aladdin or Quasi. I guess Stitich could count. Not really sure.

I would have to go with Quasimodo.

I have too many. Quasimodo, Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules, half of the Disney princesses… 8D

Mulan is #1 for me! She’s awesome!!

Peter Pan! :-D)

I also love Mulan!

Go Mulan! She defintely counts, men aren’t the only ones who can be heros! She’s my favorite too, I love that there’s at least one Disney princess/leading lady who’s main objective isn’t love. Mad props to Disney for having an empowered woman as the title character. Wish they’d do it more often.

I cant choose between :Simba,Aladdin,Mulan Lilo,And Stitch

What about Kronk? He’s not really a hero but he stopped Yzma from drinking the potion… by accident.

Well, he’s a very interesting character.

He’s kind of a hero too, as his good side wins most times.

Wow. The usual criterion is willingness to make a noble sacrifice. But Gurgi just won’t do. Hercules might work, but he’s got that immortal pedigree. So…Mulan!

I didn’t really like Hercules. He just wasn’t a very likable character.

Why did you hate him?

I like Hercules a lot myself, but I feel you there. He is very dumb, which makes him annoying at times.

He’s the same character that is played in most films. He has a kind heart but he will fall for just about anything you put in front of him.

Not to mention he is just like Rocky, but less interesting. I still like him though.

Don’t forget about Superman.

Anyway, the only character in Hercules that was interesting was Hades. Mostly due to the voice actor for him. It doesn’t make him sound like a villain, but more like a lawyer.