Video game characters in Wreck-It Ralph

I thought it might be nice to have a thread about video game characters you want to see in Wreck-It Ralph. We already know that a Mortal Kombat character and a Pacman ghost are in there. There might be more, but in this thread I want you to mention characters that you want, even if it is impossible for them to appear in this movie.

I personally want to see Psyduck in here. Sure, Pikachu would be more probable if Nintendo/Game Freak gave Disney the license to include a Pokemon, but Psyduck could create real problems for Wreck-It Ralph and would be a sign to 90’s kids that Disney has not forgotten them. Pokemon from later generations are nice too, but if Disney were to inclue a Pokemon, it would likely be from the first generation.

Also, Psyduck could be a reference to one of Disney’s own characters…Perry the Platypus, for Psyduck is the closest Pokemon to Agent P.

So, who do you want?

Mr. Saturn would be AWESOME…but EarthBound wasn’t from the 8-bit/arcade era, so it wouldn’t make much sense.

Galaga bugs
Wolfenstein 3D zombies (maybe a boss)
Carnival bear
Dig Dug (maybe a Pooka or Fygar)

Mario (He’s the face of gaming)
Ness
Sora

^ Yes!
Maybe…
YES! YES! YES!

You think Sora would be in there.

I’m waiting for Donkey Kong… Duh. :stuck_out_tongue:

My preference goes to Donkey Kong Country!DK, but if he’s in in some way, it’s probably Arcade!DK (actually modern-day Cranky Kong), but even so it would be awesome.