My comedy video review of Disney's Home on the Range

EPISODE FOUR – Disney’s “Home on the Range”

The Retro Rant Reviewer rides back into Disney territory to take his retro rant revenge on Home on the Range, the movie that nearly killed hand-drawn animation at the studio!

Note: in Part 3, there is one off-color Family Guy sound clip (Network TV suitable, since it was on TV ).

PART 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-KBc … ature=plcp

PART 2:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie0bV … ature=plcp

PART 3:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3VeaP7K … ature=plcp

(Sorry about the three parts instead of two. I specifically designed it to be split in half too, but I’ve been having internet problems and this was easier to upload. It’s no longer than my Hunchback II review.)

See also my show’s PLAYLIST for all my episodes in one convenient location: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … ature=plcp
(click “play all” and it will play the “Home on the Range” review automatically without you having to go to each part.)

I like how you put in The Lion King. I amazes me how the went from The Lion King to Home on the Range in 10 years. The Lion King is one of my all time favorite films. Home on the Range… Not so much. I liked your videos.

By the way, next time but them in the video section. You can make a thread for your movie reviews. :slight_smile: