Tribute to Disney WIP

So, as we all probably know, the 75th anniversary of the first full-length Disney animated film is coming up this year (21st of December, to be precise), so I figured I would put together a little tribute to the company and their achievement in the form of a video!
I put together the musical track a couple of weeks ago - featuring “Go The Distance” from Hercules, “I See The Light” from Tangled, “Beauty and the Beast” from, well, Beauty and the Beast, “Be Prepared” from The Lion King and the reprise of “Part Of Your World” from The Little Mermaid.

At the moment it is 3/5 of the way to completion - I have pieced together clips and such for the first three songs. Hopefully, each song will be a different ‘segment’ (inspired by Fantasia!) with a different theme. Go The Distance is all about beginnings and journeys, I See The Light is about realisations, Beauty and the Beast is about the romantic sides to the films, Be Prepared will be a tribute to our favourite villains (because really, what would a Disney film be like without our Ursulas and our Scars?) and Part Of Your World should hopefully wrap everything up nice and neatly.

Hopefully every single Disney animated film will feature at least once - which is proving rather difficult with some of the earlier movies, especially the package ones from the 40’s.

Now, if those walls of text didn’t scare you off, here’s a link to the WIP tribute video. I am very open to suggestions and critiques - I want this thing to be perfect when I upload it publicly on the 21st of December!
[url]- YouTube

My own main issue with it so far is that the I See The Light section is a little short, and quite heavy with clips from Tangled. I originally wanted the whole video to be 7:50 long, but it is incredibly difficult to fit 75 years and almost 100 hours of Disney into one small video, so it’s been growing larger.
The video quality is also a bit on an issue - I’m watching the progress on a pretty small video window in Sony Vegas, so it was a bit of a shock to watch it in fullscreen and see how bad quality some of it is - especially the Peter Pan scene! Outside of shelling out $40+ for each movie in Blu Ray to make sure everything’s in HD (which will still be impossible, considering not every movie has had a HD release) my only other option is to just deal with the low quality clips or try to find them in as high a quality as possible.

Anyway, my intention for the rest of the video is to have the only lines of dialogue spoken between Beauty and the Beast and Be Prepared - “Quick Bambi, the thicket!”, the sound of the gunshot (pulled from the movie), then straight into the Hyenas’ chanting. Cut to a montage of Disney villains, where I’ll try to work Lilo and Stitch, The Emperor’s New Groove, 101 Dalmations and some of the films from the 60’s through to the 80’s in there.

I’m still not sure how to end it… I’ve been thinking about either a fade-out sequence to bookend the introduction, or using the very end of Snow White, with the book closing.

If you’ve scrolled to the bottom to skip all that text, here’s the link again:
[url]- YouTube
I’d really appreciate some input, suggestions, criticisms, etc. to ensure that this thing works.

There really is no rush to get it finished - there’s still just over 8 months before the anniversary is here. I just want to make sure it is as perfect as it can be to thank Disney for creating and moulding my childhood!