Tank Gang Diarama

I REALLY want a MUCH bigger volcano (Mt. Wannahockaloogie), but I haven’t been able to find any bigger than this one. If anyone knows how to get a HUGE volcano, please let me know!

That’s impressive! I kind of…need something like that. :laughing: JK. Seriously though, it’s great! Did you make the whole thing yourself, PIXARfan09?

Thanks for your interest! I bought the fish tank, filter, gravel, pink ludwigia, broken ship, and the volcano at the pet store. I bought all the WDCC Disney porcelain characters online. I put them all together to replicate the Tank Gang fish tank that’s in the dentist office. I just wish I could find a HUGE volcano. One that is around 12 inches high. My volcano is only 6 inches high. :slight_smile: Let me know if anyone finds a HUGE volcano. Thanks!

This is awesome! Great work! :smiley:

Much appreciated! Thanks!

It looks fantastic, PIXARfan09! I love the WDCC Nemo figurines! I only have Nemo and Gurgle right now, but what an awesome way to display the collection! Great job!

Thank you ObsessedWithPixar! I wish they made a Peach and a Flo, but they never did! I wonder why they never made those two characters into WDCC, but made all of the rest of them.

^Yeah, I don’t know why they didn’t make them. Perhaps Peach didn’t get made because she tends to stick to glass and not much else. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you find your Peach and Flo models here? Just curious. Anyway, you’re quite welcome! :slight_smile:

In my opinion, it shouldn’t matter what she did in the movie (being stuck to glass), They made every character but Flo and Peach. I can’t believe it! I want those ones too!
As for Peach and Flo figurines…you just have to search the internet-here’s some links:

1.) ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= … &_from=R40

2.) cuddlycollectibles.com/Disne … ay_set.htm

3.) ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=fi … s&_sacat=0

I hope this helps!

^I had just meant that it would be difficult to make a porcelain figurine of a character like that, I wish they’d figured out a way to make her as well. Anyway, thanks for the links! I’m planning to collect as many of the WDCC Nemo figurines to use in decorating a Nemo-themed guest bathroom :smiley:

Just to let you be aware! I would NEVER put these WDCC figures where a guest could touch them. They are VERY fragile!!! You don’t even want to touch them because they are free floating barely connected to the object. Being porcelain, you don’t want them anywhere NEAR water, mist, or humidity. Putting them in a bathroom is a VERY BAD idea! And at $100 plus per character, I wouldn’t chance it!

But if you are talking about the little plastic figurines that I gave you the links to, then that is a GREAT idea for a bathroom.

Wow, what a great idea! I’m surprised I haven’t seen any more of these around. Spot on job!

I can see your point, considering I still have my Nemo and Gurgle in its box. But I got the idea from my aunt, who has these awesome fish figurines in her beach-themed bathroom. I hadn’t taken into account that porcelain might not mix well with humidity, but I haven’t actually ever heard of that. Perhaps I’ll try and find some way to waterproof it or something. Thanks for the heads-up, though. Personally, I love the idea of at least a couple of Nemo WDDC figs on my countertop (Especially the Gill with the “didn’t brush” skull… that will be fun to set up next to the toothbrushes!).

Yeah! Until the moment you hear something go “CRASH!” in the guest bathroom! Or you hear an, “Uh oh…” from the guest bathroom. At that very moment you hear one of those two things, you will stop dead in your tracks and your heart will sink into your stomach. That’s when you’ll realize, “Oh! PIXARfan09 was right.” :~o

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Gill only comes with the skull. Not the “Didn’t brush” sign. You’ll have to make that yourself.

^Uh… you really think I’m going to have people that clumsy in my house? I don’t want to fight, dude! Let’s just agree to disagree. I’ll take the risk. My aunt’s fish have survived for quite a long time in hers. End of discussion. Sorry, man…

You took offense to that? I wasn’t fighting or picking an argument with you. Wow, that’s the last time I talk to you.

^PIXARfan09, I am soooo sorry! I didn’t mean to come off that way if I did! I’ve just always had this awesome idea for a Nemo-themed bathroom and I had never thought of these things before and it kinda was a blow to me. I’m really really sorry! :frowning: You’re admittedly probably a wiser person than I am, and I certainly don’t want us to lose any friendship we have over this conversation! Forgive me, please. I really appreciate the info you’ve given me! I just want us to end this disagreement!
I am so, so sorry Pixar Planet that I’ve aired all this for you guys to see… :blush:
Now, I must go and find me some museum glue to ensure my Tang Gang will survive…

That is very cool! Very accurate as well. That would be an awesome thing to have and definitely a conversation starter