Favorite Scene

We all have our favorite part in the movie.

Mine is the farting seagull. I laughed so hard and didn’t stop until Bubbles appeared. What is your favorite

scene.

I like the part when the school fish do expressions to mock Marlin and then later, guide

them. They are so funny. Let’s see if I can remember the things they made. Swordfish, octopus, lobster

And a ship … I think that’s it.

My

favorite scene is when they first meet the Tank Gang. It’s as if he’s in a psych ward when Bubbles comes

rushing out and screaming. Lol ^_^;

I think my favourite scene

has to be right at the very end, when all of the tank fish have escaped and are floating atop the sea in their

little plastic bags full of water.

‘So…now what?’

My favourite scenes are the ‘speaking whale’ scene and when Marlin leaves Dory behind. Wah,

I think I cried on the latter scene.

It’s hard for me to pick a

favorite scene; the whole movie is so awesome!
But I’ve always loved when Nemo goes to school for the first

time - the coral reef is absolutely beautiful. Cars had some stunning animation, but FN is probably the most

gorgeous movie Pixar’s ever made.

For some reason, I really like the scene where Marlin leaves Dory

behind. Ellen DeGeneres just comes off truly upset, it’s such a great performance.

And I love when Dory

gets her memory back. “Thirty-five moments in three-and-a-half seconds.” :sunglasses:

I love the whole

movie. :smiley:

I love Nemo’s initiation at Mount Wannahockaloogie.

Simple.

“He touched the butt.”

XD

Or the whale scene. Yay for Dory.

My favorite scene

is when Marlin and Dory visit the sea turtles. That point in the film when Marlin finally finds out the truth

about how old sea turtles can be just so he can tell his son Nemo again is truly warm-hearted.

Don’tcha mean pelican? :wink:

My favorite scene

has to be when Marlin and Dory are hitchin’ a ride with Crush. Crush cracks me up, and Squirt is too adorable

to ignore!

~~=oP

Mne too, I also like the scene when Dory and Marlin first meet :laughing: I know the whole movie

word for word! :mrgreen:

Oh

man, so many it’s hard for me to choose! I really like the initiation sequence with the

“Ah-who-wa-hee-ah-ho-ho-ho” and the parts with Crush & the other Turtles were cool too!

I have three:

1. John Ratzenberger’s Moonfish

scene. (Sure do!)

1. Marlin leaving Dory. This was particularly moving as

throughout the whole movie, Dory was eternally cheerful and optimistic. To see a side you don’t normally see,

her being confused and anxious, was really intriguing.

1. Marlin swimming down to Nemo after they saved

the fish, and it flashes back to the night Coral was killed. Another real tender moment.

Finding Nemo has

the most tender moments in a Pixar film, IMO.

"New Parents " is awsome !

but only because it’s sad . just thinking about it makes me cry WAAAAHHH !!! But my absolute favorite is

actually a deleted scene called " Bedtime Story " . Marlin tells Nemo about when Coral died . Nemo’s

all like " and the ocean took mommy away , right ? "

All the scenes

with Dory!! :smiley:

My favourite is the very dramatic bit, where Nemo tells

his dad Marlin to tell everybody to swim down. I dunno why, but I was so moved at that moment when all the fish

actually swam down & causing the fishermens boat to tip…

Yeah, another fine Nemo moment. The teamwork portrayed in that scene is just amazing,

and really, it was a matter of life or death for all of those fish.

not all of them , nemo could have easily swam out at the last moment .

Yeah he could have, but he didnt :wink:

[b]My favorite is where Nemo tells his dad Marlin to tell everybody to swim down.

[/b]