Happy 8th Birthday Nemo!

Or anniversary or whatever you want to call it! In any case, Nemo is 4 years old today! Yay! :smiley:

Haha – awesome! [b]Happy Fourth Anniversary, [i]Finding

Nemo[/i][/b]! :smiley:

This particular film still reigns as my top favorite production of

all time, but that shall all change when Ratatouille blasts through the roof

:wink:

[b] :smiley: Happy 4th

Anniversary, Finding Nemo! :smiley: [/b]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You beated me to it

lennonluvr9
Either way my subject is on this post of mine.

But yes,

Happy 4th Anniversary to Finding Nemo and movie as it

has already been 4 years since it was released into North American theaters, and since then also has the craze

been started too.
Even though I did not see this movie for the first time in my life on this day in 2003, I

still cherish this masterpiece that was thought and started by Director [u]Andrew

Stanton[/u] himself.

May the individual who has appeared in Finding Nemo,

Dory also live on for what

She did to make this movie, never to be the same ever again!

[i][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FINDING

NEMO![/b][/i] :smiley:

Even though the movie just came out in Portugal on

December 5
 :unamused:

Maggie - You’ve gotta be kidding me. December 5th?!

That’s crazy.

Mitch - No, I’m not kidding you. It came out in

theatres on December 5 and in DVD on June of 2004, I guess. :unamused:

Wow, four years already! @_@ I haven’t felt so old since

Toy Story’s 10th anniversary, lol!

Four years, yet it seems not to

have aged a day! Every single Pixar film birthday is just another way to show how great the Pixar films are-

people are still talking about Finding Nemo, and it hasn’t been forgotten. Happy birthday, FN! :smiley:

Maggie - Gee whiz

lizardgirl - You are

absolutely right in every aspect there. Pixar films don’t seem to have an age-limit, no matter how many

anniversaries pass by in their wake. Just goes to show that, if done right, any film can be deemed

“timeless”
 :wink:

Happy Birthday Nemo! One of my favorite movies of all time.

Happy birthday, Finding Nemo.

It is still the

first in my top movies, and it will never let go of me nor fall out of my forgetful mind :exclamation:

I too

didn’t watch it the day it came out
heck at that time, I didn’t even know anything about Pixar, beside

something in the back of my mind about Toy Story. Now that I have watched most of Pixar’s movies and a couple

shorts, FN is still at the top

Happy late

birthday, Finding Nemo !!! :smiley:

Well by now I figured someone would have beat me to it. :slight_smile: Anyway, I’m resurrecting this topic because today’s the 5th anniversary of Nemo! Geez! 5 years already!

Happy bday Nemo!

Happy Anniversary Nemo!!

YAY, NEMO!!!

It’s amazing how perfectly placed the release date was for this one. I finally figured out I had a passion for animation and a love for Pixar when the Monsters Inc. DVD came out, so when I heard Pixar’s next movie was about fish and took place in the ocean, I flipped a little. :smiley:

Nemo was released in 2003, a year that made me really miserable. (Don’t ask
)

Whatever. I still love that movie. hugs feeshy

NEMO!!! :smiley:

Dory’s Defender: XDDD
Maggie: :open_mouth: December 5? Boy, I feel bad for you.
FONY: ROFL!
LG: Yes, the movie is still great, but unfortunately, people seem to be more interested in the newer Pixar films. Although it did get millions at the box office. :slight_smile:
RMSH: Okay
:laugh:

Wow. It’s been five years already? Gee whiz

What’s even more ironic is the fact that, after three years, my sister and I finally watched Finding Nemo again last night
 on the 30th, and I didn’t even remember that it was the day of the film’s anniversary. =P

It was refreshing to watch that movie again after such a long hiatus. I’d almost forgotten how beautiful it was

– Mitch