Who is Sandy Plankton?

You know, over the years, I’ve always loved Finding Nemo, but there’s one thing I’ve never really seemed to know! Who is Sandy Plankton? I’ve always wanted to know. I was watching the movie recently I was thinking about this question and then I thought…wait a minute, I’m not a cave man! I have technology… so, here I am asking: who is Sandy Plankton :question:

Plankton from Spongebob’s daughter?

Is that the kid who told Nemo turtles live to 100?

I think it’s more of a “stereotype” character… you know, “that kid” from school that thinks they know everything… :unamused: I’m thinking Sandy Plankton is more of a metaphorical character and less an “actual” character, if you know what I mean. :wink:

But that’s my take. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Yep, it is.
I think Sandy Plankton is some know-it-all type kid around the neighborhood or school. Chances are he’s not really a plankton, just named “Sandy Plankton” for the same reasons Marlin and Coral have their names though they’re clownfish.

Yeah Sandy Plankton’s just the know it all kid from next door. He’s a character (at least by my definition he is), you just never see him. There have been times when i’ve wanted to see what this imfamous Sandy Plankton looks like. Especially since all the kids seem to know him.

plankton and sand, to of the most miniscule but numerous things in the ocean… interesting…

The love child of Plankton and Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob.

lol. My sister and I say it is Sandy and Plankton from Spongebob’s child.(as a poster before me stated)

hahaa. That would be one demented looking child… :open_mouth:

Perhaps Andrew Stanton was making a fun little reference to Spongebob since it was still popular on Nick at the time and they both take place in the ocean (although the Spongebob movie didn’t come out until the very next year).

What Flik-e said.

I used to think that Sandy Plankton was one of the elders next door that always told stories. :laughing:

But it all makes sense to me now! :smiley:

That’s what I thought too, but the kid theory sounds right.

The Sandy Plankton mystery is solved as my son found him on one of his Finding Nemo books. He posted the picture on YouTube, go to you tube and search for “sandy plankton character” or go to the SuperHaydenZ page on you tube. The picture from the book is at the end. Check it out.

This is a pretty interesting convo, I’m currently watching Finding Nemo on Disney Plus. That didn’t exist the last time somebody replied on this forum! Isn’t that cray cray?

Perhaps Andrew Stanton was making a fun little reference to Spongebob since it was still popular on Nick at the time and they both take place in the ocean (although the Spongebob movie didn’t come out until the very next year).

1 Like

I thought about that too, definitely a reference