Can't touch this (Hilarious Video!)

[url]Dory and Marlin do "Can't Touch This" - YouTube

This is an EXTREMELY hilarious video that I found on Youtube! It made me crack up! This is kinda random, but I thought you guys might enjoy it! :smiley:

Thanks for the link, that video is justā€¦ :laughing::lol::lol: :exclamation:

Haha. I know isnā€™t it!?

No problem!

I saw this a while back and I love it. They played ā€˜Canā€™t Touch Thisā€™ at our school assembly, and I absolutely could not get Dory and Marlin out of my head XD

Is this Beaveraru from youtube? Cause this is musicrocksursoxā€¦jw.

Kinda amusing. Nice for giggle. I did laugh at the ā€œSTOP! Hammer time!ā€ part and at the end where it just stops and Marlin says ā€œSomethingā€™s wrong with youā€

Indeed this is!

And I knew who you were, you told me on Youtube, I think.

Puh-ha! That was pretty funny, actually. My sister and I love stuff like this, so we had a good laugh at it.

Thanks for sharing, HelloDolly114! :smiley:

ā€“ Mitch

Really? My younger sister and I do that all the time! She was actually the one to watch it with me for the first time! Shes 10!

yw. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HelloDolly114 - Ha-ha. How neat! :smiley:

By the way, thereā€™s no need to quote a memberā€™s entire post if that post is right above yours. Just giving you a ā€œheads upā€. :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

okay thank you for the tip , and sorry about that!

Haha ! thanks for sharing itā€™s good to have this kind a laugh once in a while ! :smiley:

Haha, that was great! Iā€™ve got it faveā€™d to see it again.

I loved how the clips some how matched some of the things in the song, it makes it all that much more believable XD

The video was crazy funny and random, thatā€™s what I have to say. :laughing:

HelloDolly114 - Youā€™re welcome, and no worries. :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

I went from 0.o to :smiley:
in about 5 seconds of watching this video.
Hilarious and awesome!

Laugh out loud! :smiley:

Two things:

1. I recognise this Youtuber because she made a funny Cars YTP.
  2. Some of the footage has been recorded off Australian Free-To-Air. You can see the Channel 7 watermark. :slight_smile:

That was hilarious!!! 8D :laugh: :laugh: :-D)

Strange find thereā€¦

That was pretty random, but pretty funny as well! 8D