Squee look what I found !!

It’s a

book of the musicfrom Cars ! It’s like , 15 bucks , but I would buy this before the Wicked one any day !

Cars Sheet Music Book

I

wanted to see if they had our town , and i saw a section that said from the sheet music book “Cars” .

I’m so happy , the heck with little graduation duckies for my class , i’m gettin’ myself this baby !

:smiley:

So if anybody has chorus , grab this book and show it to your teacher , they have “Sh-Boom”

!! though it sounds weird …

Heheh – wow, very cool! I almost want to get it myself…!

Thanks for the

information, gottalovepixar! :wink:

I am half-way tempted to get it too.

[size=92]Seriously? Awesoooome~![/size]

Aww, that would be a great gift for me. I love music and the Cars soundtrack has got to be my

favorite Pixar vocal score.

Cool. It would be fun to play Cars music on my keyboard

Has anyone tried that before? Tried plucking out notes on

an instrument to the songs of Cars?

[size=92]TSS - yes, I’ve tried making my own Our Town tune on the piano

before, though it didn’t turn out that great.[/size]

Really I can

play piano I need this!! :open_mouth:

PC: That is okay. you

tried.

luigiandguidofanatic4life: Welcome to pixar planet. YOu really have a long name, but i like

it.

I tried out the Real Gone sheet music online from this, and now I can almost play the entire song on the keyboard! Thanks so much for the link, GLP! :smiley:

I can play the bass line to Real Gone, but I learned it by ear.

You mean the

dadadada DADA, dadada DADA dada, dadadadada DADA, dadada DA DA dada

thing? I love that! K9Girl usually gets annoyed when I start humming it, though. xD

your welcome A113 … i’ve got a little bit of it down too !

Yes! you are correct A113! And you will never stop.

And, thanks to Cars 2, you’re probably right. 8D

I have tried playing the first couple bars of Life is a Highway by ear, but I find that I can sing it better than play it.

Life is a Highway is really tough to play and sing. Rascal Flatts did a great job with it.

It isn’t hard to sing A113. I had an easy time with it. Playing it on the piano was difficult.

i can play piano, but barley. if anyone sees this in guitar, tell me! :smiley: