What the...?

Hey, I just watched Cars for like, the 50th time, and I just noticed something!

Are The Kings eyes brown, blue, or green? Cuz I THOUGHT they were brown (considering they were at the beginning of the movie) but at the end where he crashes, and when Mrs. The King thanks Lightning for pushing him across the finish line, HIS EYES ARE BLUE! Well, blue or green. I couldn’t honestly tell. But that’s a little messed up, isn’t it?

Yes, his eye color changes from red to blue. Totally weird, but then again, cars talk. :laughing:

Phew… Thought I was goin crazy for a sec. :laughing:

It could be a simple computer mistake that no-one noticed. Or perhaps as he crashed his eyes could be damaged or bruised?

Dan.

Iono… That makes a little sense. It was prolly just a mistake.

I read somewhere about people whose eyes change colour depending on how injured/ill they are. I have no idea if it’s true or not, but it would certainly explain this.

I have hazel eyes ( green/brown ) and they do change color. Some days they are more green than others. I think it depends on my mood or something.

Yeah, but this didn’t seem hazel, it seemed more blueish. Sorta like an aqua color…

They change color? I did not notice that. I think it could be a little goof that the animators know about, but not the audience.

Well, yeah, I think it was just a Pixar mistake, like in TI it takes place in 1962, but there is a 2004 newspaper in Bob’s office.

Really now A113? I don’t think I remember seeing that.

Yeah, you can see the date “Something 15th, 1962” on the newspaper he’s reading about Gazerbeam’s disappearance, and you can see a 2004 date on one of the newspapers on his office wall.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it next time I watch it tomorrow.

I think Lightning has beautiful eyes,so does Sally. :slight_smile:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t they both have blue eyes?

I watched TI last night and missed that part even though I looked for it…but I did see the pre-Doc Hudson Hornet (when Mr I is battling the autobot - it’s parked at the curb.)

The robot is called the Omnidroid 900, by the way.

Yeah, the text on the newspapers are really difficult to see, but the 1962 one is the easiest.

Well, while Doc made an appearance in TI, Luigi made one in Nemo.

That wasn’t really Luigi. Yeah, it was yellow, but it looked a lot like a different model. The Wikipedians started that rumor. :laughing:

Really now? I always thought it was him.