I have some diecast characters that need new homes.

I have over a hundred of the cars from the film, dont get me wrong I love the film and diecast cars but I need some extra cash so I will be posting auctions on ebay, ask me any questions. I the original carded cars, supercharged collection and some from the world of cars.

Hopefully, they’re cheap, and if so, DIBS ON LIGHTNING AND SALLY! jkjk

Aww, that’s too bad you have to sell some. But I guess we’re all pressed for cash nowadays. I may check them out as I have an eBay account…

don’t worry I don’t like to rip people off, my account on ebay is currently closed, but if you wan you can still buy them if you want. :wink:

I hate to sell them but I went overboard with them, I have over 10 Wingos, 6 sally, you get what I mean :smiley: but I have all of them. Now I want to buy WALL-E toys however once in a while I buy cars. My account on ebay is currently closed, don’t worry Im not suspended, Im just taking a break from eBay, but let me know if you want some cars. :smiley:

Sorry People, I’ve been busy with School and looking for a job, but now I am back, sorry if I havent responded to you answers.
If you are still interested in a car you want or if you want to see pictues, email me, I’ll be happy to show you what your in for, I may shock you by showing how many cars I have. email: racingjason88@yahoo.com