Me Cars obsession...

Hi this is me first thread here and I hope it is relevent =]

So um, I had the biggest obsession I ever had on Cars.
I went to see it the first time in a small screen and I tohught it was really good. I then saw it 4 more times and I knew I was obsessed.
I had kept every single sweet wrapper and box and everything LOL
I was sooo obsessed.
I decided to sent a letter to Pixar explaing how much I loved the film and included this pic too and they replied with a ‘signed’ autograph by John Lasseter of Cars and some stickers and some special edition cards.

Of course im not obsessed with Cars anymore though, but I still collect the Diecast modles.

xx mavvy xx

Well, first off, let me welcome you to Pixar Planet. You have come to the right place.

Second, I can imagine how your Cars obession is, but sadly, I don’t think picture works. Could you try it again?

Try the Cars obsession again? I wouldnt think so :laughing:
After watching it over 500 times I dont think Id do it again xD

If thats what you ment=]

No I mean, the picture in your first post doesn’t work.

You aren’t alone! I have seen Cars possibly over 1,000 times. Literally! I have both of the video games (Cars, Maternational) and those are my favorite games. If I didn’t have to share a room with my sister who likes Wall-E more than Cars, I’d decorate my room all with Cars stuff, like my brother’s room. I’ve watched Cars so many times I pretty much know what each car is thinking! THAT’S some major fandom right there. I don’t collect the die-cast cars, that’s my brothers job, but I’ve probably set a record for the most number of times the movie Cars has been watched.

Haha! Yeah I can totally relate. When Cars came out, I had a real need to see it. Nearly everytime I had a day off, I had to go out and get my Cars fix. I needed that movie like most humans need air. And yeah I wanted to get all kinds of Cars stuff. In fact that Christmas I got a ton. My mom said she tried to find almost anything with Cars on it. (which is how I acquired a Cars flashlight)Ahh, good times.