The world of cars online

Theres a new cars online coming 2009

what do you think :question:

www.worldofcars.go.com

Hor! I’m definitely signing up! God, this looks so cool! The first Pixar-related multi-player online game I’ve ever encountered! Nice. :sunglasses:

Maybe we can arrange matches together in the forums or something when it starts. :wink:

Yeah! I love the multiplayer games they make! They take so much time and effort. I bet they’ll be able to make a great Cars game!
UPDATE:They updated the site already. Now you can even do a Test Track! I already raced. Looks good but they have much improvement.

This looks awesome.

I’m racing my Ace Diamondbolt right now for the first time! This looks really exciting. :laughing:

I’m speed… speed… 1 winner, and some number of losers… I eat losers for breakfast…

Well, that was quick! I’m off to the Test Track!

Man, this ain’t as easy as Lightning shows it is… So much for being speed…

Ah well, it’s really fun, though, if you’re a racecar kinda guy. Try it, guys!

The cars are hard to control when your turning, I always get on the dirt.

Yes, but with a little practice, learn how to slow down when it comes to a turning point, and it’s easy! I just won my first race! A first place! Aha! Ka-chow! Ka-chow! Uh huh. Who’s the Diamondbolt?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… just slow down when it comes to a turning point, you guys. Balance your speed. :wink: I got the hang of it in a few minutes, and I’m usually quite a nub with video games. :frowning:

Its really hard
i am always in last place :frowning:

This is really hard! And I always feel like I’m playing against a computer because it’s always the same cars, and they are all way too good.

Keep trying, Le_chocolat; you’ll get the hang of it. :wink:

The really difficult thing, though, is to get your car into the daily list. Heck, even the top 100s would be hard. :neutral_face:

The Test Track’s sweet! I’m starting to get alot of 1st places. What does everyone’s Car look like? This is mine. His name’s Blue Speedmeter.

Ka-Chow!

Hahaha, awesome, M-O! Here’s mine. Her name is Sailor Pistonintheroad

Looks like I don’t have latest version of Adobe Flash Player… grrrr! I’m going to have to wait til tomorrow 'cause I need my dad’s permission to download things. :imp: Looks promising though.

Here comes the second fast rookie sensation, Diamondbolt!

Kachow~! :wink:

the site looks fantastic…might join soon…i’ll look out for you guys if i get permission.

You guys have some great cars! I love the color on yours Le_chocolat! I can see your car becoming the next rookie sensation WBoon!

Hah… thanks, [b:1ienrmag]M-O[/b:1ienrmag], but I seriously doubt that. :P I checked the top 100 listings, and Diamondbolt’s at the… well, 999th position… what the heck, huh? :-\

these are all cool cars

how many car coins does everyone have?

i have 87 car coins :smiley: