Most Ridiculus Cars Merchindise You've Seen So Far

Mine would have to be:

1. Lightning McQueen shaped Croc ripoffs.
  2. Lightning McQueen shaped galoshes
  3. Cars themed soup

cars bubble bath container…he has a big opening top at his [spoil]butt[/spoil]…

I’d say it’s all the fake Cars merchandise, but the bubble bath is pretty close.

I love the diecast cars though…those are the only good thing they have…

I say anything that doesn’t have wheels and is unplayable. The word is “Cars” so it has gotta move around a bit or show a little action.

The strangest CARS stuff I’ve seen so far are

1. socks
  2. study kit

I have Cars lip gloss :slight_smile: Butterscotch flavor. Come to think of it, I have Nemo lip gloss too…

Haha, Cars lipgloss! That’s pretty strange, lennonluvr. :laughing: But it could at least be petrol flavour, or something. And the Finding Nemo lipgloss should taste of sushi.

Actually I think the Nemo one is mango or something. It’s something fruity I know that. :slight_smile:

Today I saw a kid wearing shoes in the shape of Lightning Mcqueen. That was kind of weird.

In a commercial yesterday, Cars was called a “major brand” alongside stuff like Barbie and Hot Wheels. All I could do was shake my head.

I saw Cars boots at Target the other day.

I always reply to threads that no one has touched for months. :blush:

its soo weird how popular Cars merchandise is after almost 3 years. I remember when the movie first came out, me and my sister and brothers were head-over-heels for that movie, and we wanted everything related to Cars, but they didn’t have much. Now, after my infatuation has passed, everything imaginable relating to the movie shows up everywhere you look!!!

(Although, it’s not as bad as the strange wave of Hannah Montana and HSM merchandise that floods our local department stores… :angry: )

I always thought that the Lightning McQueen TV was strange. It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. They’d have done better to make it Guido TV. :stuck_out_tongue:

Words can’t describe the ridiculosity (I’ll suggest that one to Webster…).

OMG yesss… that is sooo lame! (Must make Pixar cringe… :blush: )

Or worse…It must make them facepalm.

JF: I guess those can’t be totally ridiculous, since they’re like the cardboard cars kids make in elementary school … but considering the fact that you can’t drive a Cars car, because you’d be stepping into their organs, or in the costume’s case … shish-kabobing them … then yes, it is strange. :laughing:

When I saw those I thought (for the racers anyway) a racing suit would look much better than hanging a car on yourself, but that’s just me.

Once I saw Cars shaped cookies at Giant or something. The weird thing was, they didn’t look like the cars at all. The Sally one was dark blue, like Doc. Would it kill them to mix a bit of white dye in it?