Finally saw Cars

It was adorable! And so brilliant. I knew it was good from the moment that I saw the Lightyear tires. The interviews were brilliant, Jay Leno and Arnold as a Hummer. It’s so fitting! I loved that the bugs were flying Volkswagons. It was such a clever film. I don’t know why I waited so long to finally see it!

I’m glad you liked it SwimChick.

Yes!!! Another convert! I’m so glad you liked it! :smiley:

Welcome to our world :smiley: glad you liked it!

Ha ha ha, nice to add another to the organization… ahem fan group. Can’t let outsiders know about us…

Happy you liked it. Your initiation will take place soon.

Yay, another Cars fan! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Jeez! I can’t believe you’ve finally saw Cars! I’ve seen the movie over 1,000 times! And that’s not a hyperbole! Anyways, glad you loved it and I love to meet fellow fans of Cars. Trust me. Cars is practically my life. Hope to find you on here more often.

…initiation?

Oh dear.

Welcome fellow Cars fan!Glad you liked it! :smiley:

And I am another Pixar fan, who has finally seen the movie. The reason for such a delay was my attitude towards Pixar a few years ago. I didn’t know anything about them, and when I saw a Cars poster, I thought it would be very childish. After Ratatouille and especially Wall-e I understood WHAT PIXAR IS! There was no more hesitating - I decided to watch everything Pixar. The first was Cars.
and guess what? I LOVED IT! :smiley:

I saw it on TV. I couldn’t even sit through it. I only managed to watch about 3/4 of it.

Ok. :confused:

Heh. Sorry, I just don’t like the writing of it.