Cars Video Games

I feel like making a thread about things we love to do or see on either of the Cars video games. I have the original for PlayStation 2 and the Maternational for both PlayStation 2 and Wii (the Wii version is a little different, and a little better. Just shows some things that the PS2 version doesn’t.)

Have you ever just randomly driven around town in the games? In the first one towards the end and the Maternational one in the very beginning and in Tailfin Pass, I’m always crashing into Doc. I’m so evil! I also love it whenever I have the monster truck tires on in the Maternational. Man, he flips over big time! Heck, one time I crashed into him, and he said, “Who’s gonna fix you up when some smart alec decides to crash into you?” I started laughing my head off! Man, even though I love Doc to death, it’s just so much fun to make him ticked off and crash into him!

I’ll probably explain my fave cut scenes from the games later. I’m too lazy to type out more now. :wink:

The mater/lightning games are sweet…

I wanted the cars racing game but instead got the Maternational for Pc…man is that fun. Rather hard to control but still fun.

I have Mater National for my DS. It was fun but it was way too short. If it were longer it would be one of my favorite DS games.

I got the original Cars game for my DS too. Only it was all minigames and (sadly) bored me to death!