Is Monsters Inc. the most used Pixar cameo in Cars?

Remember those end credits with the car versions of other Pixar characters? Well I was playing one of the Cars video games recently and kind of realized something: they let you play as Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. but oddly enough they leave out the cars of Woody, Buzz, Hamm, and Flik (although they are part of the die-cast toyline) [url]Disney.com | The official home for all things Disney. Add that to the small cameo they made in Tokyo Mater and it seems like Mike and Sulley are Pixar’s favorite characters to use as cars. Anyone else notice this?

If they ever make another Cars game I really wish they include the Toy Story characters, cause I would love to drive around as that space rover Buzz.

i think that the characters from monsters inc fit the best in the cars world. in the credits, i think sulley and mike were monster cars. but i would love toy story characters as cars. who wouldnt love this?

:confused: Hmm…maybe it depends on who were the exact ones who worked on both the game and Tokyo Mater, I haven’t played the game nor seen Tokyo Mater so I didn’t know about that actually…maybe the fact that the TS car version of the characters are toy cars so in fact, they would be much smaller compared to the MI monster trucks characters…I don’t know really…

I thought the reason they were in Tokyo Mater was just because it seems as the Japanese are just in love with Sulley and Mike! I mean they got the totally tricked out Monsters Inc ride! :slight_smile:

Actually, I think the building they were seen inside in Tokyo Mater was supposed to be a Japanese Harryhausen’s (the name of the restaurant that Mike took Celia).

And don’t forget that Mike comes out on Finding Nemo!