Cars on the Simpsons

You all know how The Simpsons is famous for putting our favorite Pixar movies in the episodes? Well, looks like it’s Cars’s turn to be shown.

I don’t have a link to the episode, but I do have a link to the dA journal where I found the screencaps showing so: click here!

Ahh! Lightening was so scary!

Yeah, I saw that, too! I did a double take and went like “Umm, ok. That’s odd.”

I for one love seeing these parodys, other pixar movies parodied were Wall-e(2 seperate occasions) Up, Ratotoullie(is that how to spell it?) Mr. Potato head cameo (looked like one from toy story) and Buzz lightyear mention. I’m also looking forward to see a toy story 3 reference like what they did with Up. XD

You can always count on Nevuela to be the Cars fanatic… :wink: Kudos to her for the screenshots (I’m a follower of her fanfics and fanart)!

I really wish I can see this episode. Stupid Hulu location-based restrictions and delayed Australian broadcast times! :angry:

What episode is this?!?

"Moe letter blues"

Oh, I saw that! I can’t believe I didn’t notice this! Ugh! :angry:

Good noticing! I actually saw that episode and I missed it too! Although I do remember the 2 cars chewing on the water truck.

Lol! That hilarious! 8D

lol
remember that reference where rats actually helped Homer cook after he showed Ratatooey on a DVD?