Cars 2 Reviews

Review from an early screening: Cars 2: Bigger Isn’t Always Better

Hmmmmm. Doesn’t sound terrible but doesn’t sound that good either.

I’m just waiting for somone to come on here so I can say “I told you so”… :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of the things that this review lists as bad are things I think will make the movie better than the 1st for me. Plus it was unfinished, and I think emotion would come off better with a finished film.

Edit: [spoil]and an appearance of the popemobile would be the greatest thing ever![/spoil]

…cant…resist

TOLD YOU SO!

Someone who watched the screening wrote in imdb " Its basically mater: the movie" …and it sucks.

But i dont care, im going to see it anyway, even if i dont have faith in this one

lord_zedd, aren’t you the one who kept saying Toy Story 3 didn’t have enough action or an epic enough scale? And yet you complain about Cars 2, which is all about the action and world traveling.

Yes, OF COURSE! , but i never said ts3 wasnt epic , i said that the circle seven script sounded more epic .

And if this critic is telling the truth they are not even going to focus on Mcqueen racing across the world, just mater acting like an idiot for 90 minutes or more.

Yep…people need to wake up and realise Pixar has changed…it’s not the same Pixar of old…but as long as there’s some LightningxSally fluff…

I don’t think going from one amazing film to one that is below average counts as “changing”, why does everyone always want to assume that Pixar is about to do a bad job?

If Pixar isn’t the Pixar of old, then its because they are getting better, and even one bad film doesn’t mean that they are incapable of good ones anymore. And they haven’t made a bad film yet.

Well people weren’t so kind to the first Toy Story during advance screenings. But pixar changed it up and the result is one of the best animated films ever made. I’m sure pixar will take the feedback and change up cars 2.

AUGH! It all sounded good until…Mater…
I like the character, okay? But STOP IT! Seriously, Pixar, you are better than that! I think the Mater’s Tall Tales are quite enough. Mater is funny in moderation, not in huge globs.
Maybe this won’t be a bad film, but people will start to think of it as so if we keep getting ho-hum responces like these.

Oh no. I’m seriously worried now. However, they may change some things and make it better, hopefully.

me too :sunglasses:

What? A review, already? :open_mouth:

Ugh, great. Every advanced review of Toy Story 3 that I read was glowing. But now there’s this. Now I just want Cars 2 out of the way so more Brave/MI2 information can be released.

I honestly think I’m just going to never watch Cars 2.

Mmmm…I dont usually base my opinions off of one review. I dont really like to base my opinions off reviews at all. I prefer to see the movie and judge for myself, at least in Pixar’s case. I am wary of Mater being such a main character however…

Well,when we continue to see “Mater” of course wer’e going to respond like that…I agree COMPLETELY with your post…Now It’s getting annoying… :angry:

Oh no. Why?? Well, like lord-zedd and S&R, I’ll see for myself anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah me too…

Thank you for summing up my thoughts. Exactly. :neutral_face:

little chef

You know something…when it comes to Cars you are VERY close-minded…I know I’m going to get in trouble for saying this but…your addtude REALLY bothers me…at least people like Bryko kind sorta gave it a chance…so yeah…I’m sorry I had to say it… :neutral_face:

EDIT:Actually,no I’m not sorry for saying it… :stuck_out_tongue: