Favourite Scene

Before anybody mentions it, yes I realize how favourite is spelt, I am Canadian. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, I see that all the other threads seem to have this topic so let’s get one going for Cars! (Or perhaps there was one, but it is simply outdated now). What is your personal favourite scene/part in the movie? Mine is the cruising scene when Sally and McQueen are snuggling together. <3 but that’s because I am a huge S&L fan! :laughing: What about you? What’s your favourite scene?

My favorite scene has got to be when Doc’s driving around Willy’s Butte.

I don’t really have a favourite scene. But the scene I always loved was the scene were Mater first meets Lightning McQueen and he’s talking to him. It’s just to cute <3 x

Yeah, I also love the part when they get back from tractor tipping and Mater is talking with McQueen and says that he’s his best friend. So sweet. :smiley:

Haha, don’t worry about the spelling! I love Canada! I actually wore my Canadian necklace today.

So favorite scene… I like the scene when Lightning helps out everyone in town before his big race.

“I knew I made the right choice.”
“About what?”
“My best friend.”

<3<3<3

YES. Exactly. It’s like you read my mind :wink:

I love that scene. It’s the most emotional scene in the movie for me.

Yeah. The other really emotional part for me is the part where McQueen is being taken away and Sally is saying thank you etc. The first time I saw it I almost cried and I NEVER cry in movies. I think most of it was due to the music too. That music breaks my heart yet I love it at the same time.

I like when lightning pushes the king across the finish line. That shows true character. I also like the best-friend scene mentioned above.

I agree with e-j-e, as in my favorite scene is the scene when Lightning helps out the town before his race (mainly the “cruising” scene).

LOL that was me who said that! I forgot about the King scene! That is a good part too. Or when Lightning says thank you to Sally for letting him stay at the motel. That’s cute too.

I said it also. It is an awesome scene.

That part is good, too. :slight_smile:

Who are we kidding? There are so many good parts! :mrgreen:

My favorite scene is when they’re both looking at each other with tears in their eyes. :laughing:

only one word

SH-BOOM

I love that song. It’s the best scene of the film.

Another good scene is when Doc is racing on the track by himself, and Lightning’s watching him. Classic.

THIS. It is literally like you read my mind. It’s the main reason I bought the soundtrack, I know every lyric. It makes me want to live back in that time period. :smiley:

Thought this was a loving thread dedicated to me at first :stuck_out_tongue:

“Pit Stop!”