Central Cars 2 Discussion (Part 2)

I’m gonna resurrect the old thread after its tragic death. So feel free to post about Cars 2.

what happened???

now I got it, I am unable to get in, damn, there were many interesting posts from everybody

I’m pretty sure that uploading an attachment directly on the site will mess up a thread. So don’t do that.

Ah, I haven’t been able to access it without getting some sort of “fatal message” error either.

I want to ask you something, I’ve seen in this page pixar.wikia.com/File:Thevancars2.png
that picture of minnie and van it’s been taken from some video, but I can find it can you help me? maybe you’ve seen that video, I’ll thanking you! :smiley:

that’s an actual shot and scene from CARS 2

they appear at the end of the film

I think that was from a TV spot, but it was in Cars 2 [spoil]after the WGP when they all returned to Radiator Springs and Mater was telling the story, but Van didn’t believe it. Then, Holley and Finn show up and it shuts him right up.[/spoil] xD

yes, I know, but in wikia they always take a pictures like this from screen and I’ve always found the video from the picture comes, but this one I couldn’t find it, so I’m asking you if you have seen that video

in order to see that "video " you have to watch the film in theaters

Thanks for starting a new thread. I hate it when threads go awol.

Anyone else here besides me that likes Finn and Holley as a couple? They remind me of Manny and Gypsy from “A Bug’s Life”.

nope, Mater and Holley are appealing to me, and Finn is fine being single

I just think Holley would be better with someone of a higher intelectual level than Mater.

Discrimination???

Ouch, my thread died. Lolz. Well it will still be a good place if you just want to check out whats released. And for me I can access every page except 124. Odd indeed.

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I like the idea, but I don’t think it’s as cute as Mater with Holley. :wink:

Ouch, harsh much?

I’m not trying to be harsh, It’s just that I don’t know if Mater fully understands what a relationship is. It just would’nt work out anyway because holley will always be on missions with Finn.She’ll be concerned for his wellfare because she’s always with him.

I’m sure he knows what a relationship basically is, which is all he needs. If anything, he has Lightning to ask questions to, and I’m sure Holley would understand if he doesn’t understand something that much.

Holley always being on missions won’t affect anything because there’s nothing wrong with being in a long distance relationship. I’ve been in one for ten months so far. I focus on my schoolwork and volunteering and he focuses on his internship. That doesn’t mean we don’t get home and talk to each other. If a man is in the army, sure he wouldn’t be able to speak to his girl for a few weeks, months, possibly years, but those relationships still work out.

Alright to each his own. Since I can’t seem to think of anything to prove you wrong I’m just gonna say that I just like Finn and Holley. They remind me of Manny and Gypsy from ABL who are my fav Pixar couple.