Finn and Holley

I know I’m not the only one here who thinks that Finn and Holley make a cute couple. So if you are one of those people this is your place to speak up.

I haven’t seen the movie yet. If that makes any difference. 8D Anyway, I really like the Holley and Mater pairing. It’s ironic and cute to me. :smiley: Just wondering, what is it about Holley and Finn that makes you like them together? :slight_smile: Just curious, for argument’s sake.

I dont know. I can just see if those two spend so much time together on missions they will start to become concerned for each other and that worry could turn into something more.

Oh, okay. Honestly, I like Mater/Holley myself. :slight_smile:

I love Mater/Holley. That being said, I also like Finn/Holley. The thing with Finn/Holley, though is that line he says in the movie: “Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater.” I’m sure he was including romance in this. He’s probably speaking from experience, and that would be one reason he wouldn’t get too close to Holley and just keep their relationship professional.

Wow, this is becoming quite the rival ship, isn’t it? XP

[spoil]TBH, I thought they might end up together before I saw the film. Spies sound flirty to me. o_o[/spoil]

Haha! Yes, that would appear to be the case, Net! And rightfully so: both pairings are adorable, after all. Finn/Holley is just marginally more so. 8D

Mater/Holley FTW :stuck_out_tongue:

Riiiiight. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s starting to sound like we need a poll or something…

I prefer Myself/Holley. I would make a better boyfriend for her than Mater, and she could run over me and kill me if she wanted to, and I wouldn’t mind.

…that… that doesn’t sound like a very healthy relationship to me. ._.;

I love the idea, they would be perfect together! :smiley: But as much as I would love that, I can’t help but think that their relationship would end like most spy film relationships. Tragically. :frowning:

Eh, I still like Mater and Holley.

Haha, I think I need to stray from my normal threads a little more often. That way I find ones like this! I’m a Holley/Finn fan as well. I think Mater and Holley are cute but it is highly unrealistic…she needs someone more serious where Mater needs the opposite. I think her and Finn are just adorable together and have a natural connection. <3

Uh-uh, they don’t belong together. People who work together so much should NEVER be involved as a couple, and Finn is way too old for Holley. Besides which, Holley belongs with me and no one else.

Well I’m sorry to say that I’m another one of those people who went into Cars 2 and never once had Finn/Holley come to mind. Instead I could only think of Mater/Holley because that was what the assumption seemed to be before the film even came out, and it turned out to be a correct assumption anyway (Holley pretty much says it at the end). I guess I thought it would make a good match with Lightning/Sally for Mater to have a girlfriend that liked him too, and I was almost thinking towards the end of the film that Holley would say she wanted to stay behind in Radiator Springs since it seemed like the sort of thing that Lightning/Sally had done themselves, but understandably she’s still needed for other things.

As for Finn/Holley, it just never seemed to occur to me at all because I was looking at them as just working together, with Holley being like the younger rookie under the wing of the more experienced Finn McMissile. Plus I would have assumed that Finn would be too old for her (though I am still not quite sure how the concept of age works in the Cars universe other than obvious things like Mater’s rusty body).

How would that work exactly, if I may ask? Would you get inside her and force her to drive you everywhere?

I agree. The thought of Holley with someone else(especially Finn! Yuck!) never occurred to me until I saw this thread. 8D [spoil]She calls him old in the movie, right?[/spoil]

Well, I don’t think Mater’s any younger than Finn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, I guess that’s true. 8D I didn’t even think of that. :blush:

I can’t really see Finn and Holley as a couple. He was just her boss, it felt like.

I love Mater/Holley though :slight_smile: