Cars Characters- Humanized

This is just something that randomly popped in my head but what do you all think the Cars characters would look like as humans? Pick any character from either movie and get real descriptive. :smiley:

I’ll start with Lightning, just because he’s the main character. :wink:

Honestly, I imagine Lightning would look a lot like the man who gave him his voice, Owen Wilson. He’s got the whole shaggy blonde hair thing going on. Same face and everything, I just think Lightning would have a different nose (No offense, Owen, but that nose… :confused: ) And I think he would be taller, Owen doesn’t seem to be that tall for a guy. Lightning would have blue eyes, which we can see he already has in the movie, so duh. :unamused: I think he would have the same build as Owen, though. He’s a famous racer, he has to have an attractive body. And of course, you can’t forget the famous infectious “Lightning McQueen” smile. <3

What about you? :smiley: (Even if you have a different view of Lightning, feel free to put it!)

Personally, I love the way the characters are portrayed in this epic picture:
I didn’t make it, and I don’t know who it’s by, but it’s awesome and almost exactly how I imagined things in the second film! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: That’s actually REALLY cool! I love how even though they’re humanized, you can still tell who the characters are. I like how Professor Z is just looming in the background. I think Finn looks amazing and I like how Siddely is in there too. Oh my gosh, I just realized Mater has a gun, Oh no. :open_mouth:

That picture is THE BOMB! (movie reference unintended) Sooo cool! Well, I’ve never discussed what I think they would look like but I really agree with your description of Lightning. That is very very similar to how I picture him myself. OK, now I’ll go and give my humanized description of my girl; Sally! Hahaha, so when I picture her in human form I know this sounds so bad but right away I think blonde hair, blue eyes. I think she would be relatively tall with not a super thin body but a more average and healthy looking one. A build that is feminine yet shows that she isn’t weak in any way. Her face would be tanned naturally from the sun and she would wear very little make-up except for mascara and eyeliner with a dash of light eye-shadow. LOL, that’s all I can think of to describe her really. ;-p

You go, girl! I love you for saying that. <3 I agree with your description of Sally! Exactly how I pictured her, too. Are her eyes blue? Like, I’m just wondering. Cause in the movie, I thought they were but then compared to Lightning’s, they look more green and a lot of fanfiction has them as hazel, and I’m like “What?” LOL.

I’m going to pick another character, haha. I’ll go with…Doc. I think Doc would definitely have the grey hair going on, but I think he would of had brown hair before. And he would have a mustache or beard, which it already looks like he does in the movie, anyway so :unamused: . He would be one of those older men that you just know was a total heartthrob when they were younger. Just imagine Paul Newman with facial hair. LOL. I think he would wear glasses, you know, cause he’s old :wink: but it kind of looks like he does cause his windshield is separated in the middle, haha. And I think he would be pretty tall, like the same height as Lightning or a little more. I think he would be pretty skinny, though, and he would, of course, have blue eyes. Agreed? :smiley:

Also, I love your avatar. :sunglasses:

Hahaha! Yes, the confusing question of Sally’s true eye colour. Well, I totally get what you’re saying…I thought they were blue but then yeah, when you see real blue eyes like his they look green. I’m pretty sure they are green or I could settle with greenish-blue. And the thing about hazel eyes…um huh? Not even close! XD

Great description of Doc there too! Alright, I’ll go again…this time with let’s see…Wingo! Hahaha random yes but he came to mind first. For me, his humanized state is quite simple actually. He’d have a tall mohawk, no doubt of either a blonde colour or some crazy dye like green. I picture him being kinda stout but with really ripped arm muscles. Add a pair of hip, black sunglasses, a muscle shirt, and various abstract tattoos climbing his arms and there’s my vision! And by the way, thanks for noticing my avatar! I just changed it and I’m happy you noticed and like it. :smiley: I used to have that same picture as your avatar in my signature, its SO pretty! <3

I’m glad that I’m not alone on the confusion of Sally’s eye color. Yeah, I think I’m going to settle with greenish-blue. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Your description of Wingo is perfect! I think that’s perfect for him, especially the crazy tall mohawk, like his fin in car form. And the tattoos are an awesome touch. Nice, nice. :wink: I’ll go with…Luigi. Hahaha, too random. I think Luigi would be super short (cause he’s a small car, you know?) and I think he would have like the coolest, curly Mario mustache ever. And he would have brown eyes and like the biggest nose (like Mario.) and black curly hair. I think I’m just comparing him to Mario because he’s Italian. 8D I think he would have tan skin cause…he’s Italian and lives in like the middle of the desert. LOL.

Haha, you’re welcome! It’s funny and so true! California girls got nothing on Radiator Springs girls! :sunglasses: Oh, and about my avatar, isn’t it?! I was like “LOVE IT.” when I saw it. <3

8D Oh yes, that was a definite description of Mario right there! Hahaha, well, I agree with it a lot actually! And let’s see…who shall we humanize next? How about…Mack! Based on the fact that he is a transport I think it’s safe to assume that he would be a bigger guy. I picture him being more bulky rather than muscular though. A bit scruffy when it comes to facial hair too because them truckers don’t got time to shave! :stuck_out_tongue: He would be very tall and always wear that famous 95 ball cap. My brother and I have this random running joke that underneath his hat Mack is secretly bald which is why he wears it all the time so I’m inclined to visualize him as being bald (but with the hat you would never know). :laugh:

LOL, yeah I was gonna write something like “The girls of RS” but then I thought of the Katy Perry song “California Gurls” and bing that’s where I got the idea. :smiley: Yeah, that is one of the best screen shots of Sally, right up there with the waterfall one if you ask me. :wink:

Bahahahaha! Oh well, he’ll look like Mario, the pudgy belly and everything. :wink: I was going to do Mack next! Heeehee! I agree with all those thoughts! Especially the bald one! Bahahaha! 8D

I’m going to humanize…Flo next! Man, all these random characters. :unamused: I would think she would be a shorter lady and I always picture her in a waitress costume, in the same color as her paint, cause she owns and runs a cafe, come on. I picture her being a fuller figured, dark-skinned lady with brown eyes and black or brown hair. I guess that’s it, haha.

LOL, when I read “The girls of RS”, it made me think of “The Real Housewives…” or something. Bahahaha, “The Real Girls of RS”. :sunglasses: Yeah, I love that shot, too! And then Lightning smiled with all the mud and dirt on his teeth, hahahahahaha. :mrgreen:

The picture isn’t showing up. Is there another link? I’m really curious to see it.

SallyMcQueen: Great description! I hear ya about the waitress costume! And that thing about my icon…haha that would have been a good one, “The Real Housewives of RS” :mrgreen:

Amy: That happened to me too but I just had to wait a minute for it to show up. Hopefully that works for you!

Another humanized descrip…this time it’s Chick! So to start with he would have black hair, not a doubt in my mind. He would only be of average height and with a less slender build than Lightning. Fairly thick scruff would cover his face and we can’t forget that dirty mustache! LOL, that’s all I’ve got for him. :sunglasses:

Amy43: It’s starting to not come up for me either, even when I waited. :confused:

MissCarrera: Great description of Chick! Can’t forget that mustache… :wink: This time, I’ll go with…Fillmore! Haha. TOTAL HIPPIE. He would have super long blonde hair and he definitely has the bandana going on. And I think he would be really tall and super skinny (like most hippies, haha.) and he would always wear bell bottoms and no shirt (or maybe one of those vests) LOL. And it’s funny, I see him not wearing shoes, LOL. I don’t see him with a beard though for some reason and I think he would have tan skin and brown eyes. That’s it. 8D

Hahaha! Good job with Fillmore! 8D Next up…Red! In my mind I see Red as being naturally tall and with a thicker build. He wouldn’t necessarily be buff but he would be large making him strong. He would have thick touseled (sp?) brown hair and a clean shaven face with brown eyes, or wait, are they blue? And he would be the total picture of a ‘gentle giant’. :smiley:

Awwwwwww, Red sounds so nice! “Gentle Giant”, that’s the perfect way to describe him. The type of person that gives you the best hugs! Hahaha. By the way, it’s spelled tousled. :wink: And I think his eyes are brown. I’m going to go with someone from Cars 2…Finn McMissile! Heehee, I think Finn would be like totally James Bond. He’d have like slicked back black hair (or do you think he’s grayed already, Holley does call him old. 8D) And he would have that little mustache thing that it already looks like he has as a car and I think he would be pretty tall and very slim (from doing all those secret agent moves, LOL.) and I can just imagine him in like the most expensive suit around, hahaha. And I think his eyes are green. :slight_smile:

I’d like to think of Finn as a total womanizer like Bond, but somehow I just can’t picture that. 8D

Hahahahaha! Who knows? Maybe Finn has a secret special lady no one knows about? :wink:

I think Francesco would be tall, skinny, black hair and brown eyes. <3

Pretty much this, except I always pictured him on the shorter side. :laughing:

Plus, he can’t have a shirt. A quote in Art of Cars 2 basically equates open wheels to walking around without a shirt. 8D

In other news, Holley needs to have cute little glasses and carry an iPhone everywhere.

Yes! But I agree with Netbug, in my mind, he was shorter. He seems to have a sort of “Napoleon complex.” [spoil]Like when McQueen calls him fragile and he goes off in that whole tirade in Italian.[/spoil] 8D

Oh my gosh, is that true?! Hahaha! What did it say? So he just walks around (and races) with no shirt on? 8D Yes! Holley has to have glasses and hahaha, I can just see her whipping out her iPhone and her little iPad, go techies! :sunglasses:

I can see him as either short or tall. I see what you guys mean. Now that I think about it, he seems more short to me.

I agree about Holley! I can totally see that! Do any cars in either movie actually wear glasses? I don’t remember.