Francesco Bernoulli

Okay I admit it, I definitely have a crush on Francesco. Anyone else out there who is a really big fan of him like I am?

Nope,he’s somewhat attractive,but he’s not all that…in fact to me he’s annoying… :neutral_face:

I think he’s irritating sometimes, but I also think he’s funny. And I love his accent. :sunglasses:

Meh, he’s an alright character. I’ll take him over Chick Hicks from the first film. Somehow I find Chick more irritating then Francesco.

I love Francesco. He brought some actual comic relief to the film and I think he’s a 100% better racing opponent of Lightning than Chick was in the first Cars. I like how he turned out to be an actual good guy and I think him and Lightning eventually become friends. :slight_smile: Plus, his accent is to die for. <3 [spoil]Ka-Ciao, Francesco![/spoil] :laugh:

I know what you mean about his accent. It seems like all the cartoon characters I have a crush on have accents. <3

I don’t have a crush on him, but I like his character.

I totally have a crush on him! He’s awesome! :slight_smile: <3 <3

he’s good-looking ha ha ha, I love him is pretty funny and he’s my favourite of the cars 2 new characters he makes me laugh, but I rather Lightning McQueen :smiley:

Haha, same. If they were like real celebrities, I would be more of a McQueen fan. :slight_smile:

I thought he would be immensely irritating - I didn’t get the pre-hype over how charming and sophisticated he was. I just thought he was as stuck-up and arrogant as Chick, before I saw the movie, that is. But after seeing it, I realise he is basically The Ace. He’s suave, handsome, and he goshdarn, he knows it. And I have to admit, he actually pulls it off… until his “What is going onnn…???” breakdown, that is. 8D

Well,I don’t see what the big deal is…he’s cute I’ll admit it,but I didn’t like how he was dissing Lightning and Mater(yes,even him)…not cool… :x starts chainsaw Actually now that I think about it the whole movie was made to diss Lightning… :-\ He’s annoying and his ‘fangirls’ in the movie were annoying…I just don’t believe in swooning over [b:32933ofg]ANY[/b:32933ofg] guy…even Lightning…it’s annoying and pointless,especially a numb-scull like Fransesco…I mean come freakin on,why be obsessed over a guy you barely know…I can’t believe I’m saying this but you didn’t see Holly doing all of that… :-\

[b:32933ofg][EDIT][/b:32933ofg]: Ok,I read TDIT’s link,if it was the latter meaning then I [i:32933ofg]might[/i:32933ofg] give Francesco the benefit of the doubt…

Movie view #1: “What an obnoxious guy!”
#2: “Eh, still don’t like him…”
#3: “You know, he really isn’t so bad!”

I kind of like him now. He’s a jerk, but he’s kind of a likeable one.

I do admit that Francesco was pretty funny at times. He had the cocky characteristic to him like Chick Hicks did.

Except Francesco could actually pull it off and his jabs at Lightning were much better. 8D

I agree. Chick Hick’s jabs at Lightning in the first film were pretty annoying. Francesco to me is the perfect follow up to Chick Hicks as far as Lightning McQueen’s main competator goes. Hes kind of tough but he’s fair.

I actually like him more than Chick. He’s kinda charming. <3

I agree, but I don’t really like Chick at all.

I like him more than Chick, but I can’t say he was a great character. I still take the stance that he was fairly pointless and I, like others, like Lightning way more. :sunglasses:

I like Lightning better but I do adore Francesco very much. :mrgreen: