Thoroughly confused...

Will there really be a Cars TV show? Found on PixarWiki: "The New Adventures of Lightning McQueen is an all new CGI series, featuring Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally Carrera, Luigi, and a new character named Coo. It will be coming to Disney Channel on October 16th, 2012 pixar.wikia.com/The_New_Adventur … ng_McQueen "

It’s a candidate for deletion, so I’m guessing no.

Indeed, as a member of the wiki, I can confirm it is fake; the guy who made that added it on three wikis, giving an incredible amount of details, but despite all that, there is absolutely no evidence of such show.
And yes, when there is the candidate for deletion template at the top, it’s a good hint that the page isn’t good; unfortunatly, deletion takes sometimes time to be processed…
Really sorry for the confusion !

I wouldn’t really trust Wikipedia as far as I can throw it.

^ And since it is a website you can’t throw it, so that should be a good comparison on how much you should trust it. 8D Just kidding, I know a lot of it is true but it’s always a bit of a risk. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s unfortunate though, I admit I’d be super pumped for a TV show. :laughing: At least we have the new Cars Toon coming out very soon!!

I like the idea for that new episode, but those are getting old fast.

I only wish it was real! A Cars TV show would be awesome. :sunglasses: Yeah! Time Travel Mater premieres tomorrow on ABC. I’m excited to see the origins of Radiator Springs and I think we get to meet the famous Stanley. :slight_smile:

SallyMcQueen, yep. That all happens in the short. It’s been on Disney Channel already.

I wonder if another season of Mater’s Tall Tales is in production.

Hopefully!

I hope not. These are kind of getting old.

They’re a benefit to me as I’m building Radiator Springs.

There’s a certain Disney e-catalogue (link here) that says “in 2013 we’ll see new racing-themed toons”, so apparently, we will have more Cars Toons.

It doesn’t say much, but I am not sure these will be of the “Mater’s Tall Tales” serie… since the use of plurial for “toons” suggest they will do more than one racing toon, which would contradict the Tall Tales’ habit to never repeat a subject…

I don’t mind them. I’m mostly excited for this one because we get to see some history on Radiator Springs, including Stanely. :smiley:

I like them! I think they’re cute and at least, we get to see some things about Cars. :laughing:

Exactly! They are just short but still entertaining. What’s your favourite toon? I think mine is probably Private Eye because I love the black and white style and McQueen looks so cool as a cop!

I love Private Eye for those reasons too! I also like Moon Mater and Tokyo Mater. :slight_smile:

I thought that short they aired the other night was pretty good. Nice to see the origins of Radiator Springs.

Aw man… the second I read that there was supposed to be a Cars TV show, I think my heart stopped. A Cars TV show would rock! Too bad that’s not the case… yet… I mean, they probably could do it since most of the Cars characters aren’t voiced by “top-name-always-acting-in-something” actors (like Owen Wilson). It could work! As long as they keep the same quality of animation (unlike the KFP and Madagascar Penguins shows) and storytelling. Here’s hoping!
And yeah, I love the new Cars Toon like crazy! I won’t talk about it too much because there’s already a thread in the Short Films topic about the Cars Toons, but now I’m starting to get obsessed with Stanley and Lizzie! :mrgreen:

I still haven’t seen it on Disney Channel yet! :cry: