Cars Bluray UK vs. US

Hi everyone,

I live in UK and I wish to see Cars bonus features (interviews, making of, etc). However all we have here is this :

amazon.co.uk/Cars-Blu-ray/dp … 324&sr=8-1

with no bluray bonus features, whereas in US they have this :

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Cars-Two-Disc-Blu-ray-Combo-Packaging/dp/B004I654WQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340882283&sr=8-2&keywords=cars+bluray[/url]

Am I forced to purchase in US and wait ages for the shipping to proceed or is there a quicker and cheaper solution ?

Is there a 2-disc edition in the UK? From the looks of it, the two Blu Rays posted are from different editions of the film - the UK one was probably the first Blu Ray that came out after the film, while the US one looks like the new Blu Ray’s that Pixar are doing with the strip on colour/pattern taking up half the cover and the characters from the film on the other half.

If I were you I’d look around for the newer Blu Ray. Importing the US version would be useless as well, seeing as the movie is most definitely region-locked and Europe and the US are in different ‘regions’, both for DVD and Blu Ray.
If you can’t find a UK 2-disc edition, I’d recommend importing the Australian version - Aussies and Europe are in the same Blu Ray region so the Australian disc would work in a UK player.

Actually I don’t mind regions because I’m viewing it on my computer, and it’s very easy to bypass the region issue on computer.

If there is a newest UK version with a bonus features bluray, I guess Amazon would sell it right ? I can’t find it anywhere on Google anyway.

Hmm I see the same happening with The Incredibles and Ratatouille : UK versions just don’t include bonus features Blurays, what a shame !