• Linguini
  • Colette
  • Skinner
  • Anton Ego
  • Auguste Gusteau
  • Django
  • Other

0 voters

Since the film has been out for five days as of late, I think it’s safe enough to submit a poll dealing with that age-old question: “Who is your favorite of the lot?”

Spill it out! :wink:

– Mitch

Note: No need to guess whom I voted for. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ugggh - this may take me a coupled of days to decide…

Remy all the way! :smiley:

I’m gonna have to say Colette. :wink:

I hear that. I can’t split a vote 3 ways! D:

I haven’t seen it yet, but I think I don’t need to say who I voted for… :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

I’m gonna resist voting for Skinner and just wait for the film to come out. He might be too nasty for even me to like him, so I don’t want to vote for him then end up realising I don’t like him any more! :laughing:

Mitch wrote:

Heheheh, the same applies to me and my choice. :wink:

I’d have to say Colette. Not only is she very attractive, she gave me the same feeling I got from Jessie when I sawToy Story 2 - an authentic, real feel. :smiley:

Surprisingly, Colette seems to be in first place so far! Interesting…

lizardgirl - Actually, Skinner is quite an enjoyable character to watch; he was much more hilarious than I thought he was going to be, and his intentions are such that I wouldn’t really classify him as a certified villian – more like an…under-estimated tyrant. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Bill - Let me guess: You picked Anton Ego, right? :wink:

No surprise on who I voted for ^^

Aside from Linguini, I started to like Django of all the guys xD He’s just so cute when he walks! And he’s got the big head, big nose, and big gut! xD Juss wanna shqueeze him! x3

Ahem … :blush:

Linguini. He’s the kind of man I want. XD

Remy!!!

Which reminds me, we should create a thread on our favorite “moments” of Ratatouille.

I voted for Linguini he is such a dork but so funny.

I picked Collete. She is the only female character in the movie, but she was such a character. I love her. But one of the main reasons is that she reminds me of Violet and Helen at the same time.

Mitch - Was it really that obvious? Heheheh. :laughing: :smiley: :wink:

You read my mind TSS :wink:

I fail to see how Colette is like Violet and Helen in one. Give Brad Bird some credit- I’m sure he didn’t mean to make it a little combo. O_o Colette has black hair like Violet, and Colette’s an adult like Helen- that’s as close she could come to them. They’re different people, people. :-\

Anyways, I wish I could vote twice because Colette’s cool 8) I really admire her, and her attitude, lol.

Wow as of right now Remy, Linguini and Colette are tied for first place :slight_smile:

The only Violet I see in Colette is her hair and eyes, personality wise I think they are quite differnet.

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Linguini forevah! He’s such a doofas and I love that about him and he’s got that huge nose!!! <3