Ego and Jeffrey Katzenberg

Hello people, I’m new to this site. And had touble registering my account.

Anyways back to my point. Doesn’t Ego kinda look like Jeffrey Katzenberg. Does anyone argee with me?

LOL yes he does! Never noticed that before! You know, Anton Ego was designed to resemble a vulture, which could mean Jeffrey Katzenberg XDDD!!!

Is this the guy you’re talking about?

Jeffrey Katzenberg

He does kinda look like him, 'cept he needs a bigger nose lol!

Yes

I don’t know about this resemblence. I agree that they are similar, but not that similar. In fact, I think I can spot more differences. But I guess that is because Ego is caricutured.

I don’t compare them, as Katzenberg isn’t necessarily conniving and critical. Ego is willing to disagree with common opinion, whereas Katz make sure all his activities are what the people want, or at least what he thinks they want.

Sort of, I guess…But Ego is too cool to be associated with Katzenburg! Whilst Ego looks like an overbearing food critic, Kaztenburg just looks like the type of guy you wouldn’t want to leave your children with.

Kind of ironic, considering the business he’s in.

Katzenberg looks so much like David Cross! :astonished:

hahaha!!! so true! :laughing:

I’ve actually as a joke once compared Katzenberg to WALL-E at the start of the film. Our hero spends his life gathering junk into boxes of garbage, whereas Katzenberg’s productions don’t seem much different. And similar to WALL-E’s cockroach pet, Katzenberg seems to have at least Jack Black as his pet.

Yeah! You rock, lizardgirl! :laughing:

Mr. Jeffrey Katzenberg needs to narrow his head before any resemblance of Ego could be cast on him, that is this dragon’s verdict on the previous affiliate of Walt Disney. :wink:

Oh, and waiter, more hair please! :laughing:

- How could I be… popular ?

Cool, Archibald! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To me “There is not much resemblance”. He’s just a bald guy with glasses. And yeah, his face would have to be much skinnier. At least, neither of them come to mind for me when I look at the other.

true, but then again, Ego’s body is so exaggerated and cartoon-like, it’s kinda hard to find a guy who would look exactly like that.
u gotta admit tho, there is some resemblance.

Sorry, I dont see it. :confused: Like I said, neither of them ever made me think of the other.

[quote=“lizardgirl”]
Kaztenburg just looks like the type of guy you wouldn’t want to leave your children with.

quote]

Hahhahah one of the best things I’ve read on this forum, I literally Laughed Out Loud! Hee hee

Anyway, back to the original topic, now that you mention it he DOES look like that man.

Hades, from Disney’s version of Hercules, was quite indisputably modelled upon old Cats n’ Burgers (I mean, draw a pair of glasses on him and what have you got? Spooky.). I don’t see it so much with Ego though.