How well do you know: Ratatouille

Think you’re up on your trivia concerning the adventures of Remy, Linguini & co?
Here’s your chance to prove it. Pixar mavens on this board should have no excuse in not acing this quiz (yeah, nice sentence there).

How well do you know Ratatouille?

hwdyk.com/q/quiz/index.cfm?howwellID=269

Cheers!

I got 24 out of 25, but you gotta admit question 23 (or was it 22?) was a bit of a trick question. shrug

24/25. I’m awesome. LOL

I got a score of 25. I need a life. xD

Oh, and Question 11, it refers to Remy as Ratatouille. O_o

24/25

Wow, and to think, I haven’t seen Ratatouille as much as Finding Nemo. I just guessed. But I think I would have 25/25 if I haven’t overseen The health inspector and Skinner^^"

I got 25/25!!
100%!!
It was actually really easy.

I got 25, but I did guess on both of the questions asking which actor or actress voiced such-and-such a character. I never know those kinds of things.

lizardgirl: Oh I usually am the same way- but thanks to South Park I had remembered who voiced Remy’s dad. xD

24/25. This many stars for the majority of the movie…tricky…

With respect to “the heath inspector and skinner”, Skinner was only tied up after the Ratatouille was made (he demanded to know who made it…) so that’s questionable too.

25 for me. :smiley: The only one I had trouble with was the guy who did Django’s voice…I guess I got lucky. XD

I scored a 23/25. That is pretty good. I guess I failed on the “Early in the film, Chef Skinner discusses a plan to lend Gusteau’s name to a line of” question. and the number of stars.

The stars thing does annoy me. In the real world, you can’t get ‘five star’ restaurants- it’s not the same grading system as for hotels, say. The maximum you can get is three, so technically Gusteau’s should’ve had one star throughout most of the film.

For the most part, that quiz was pretty easy. I didnt remember who voiced Django or Colette, so i got those wrong. But hey, 23/25 is still good!

How well do I know Ratatouille? Is that a trick question…? :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Mitch, you don’t even need to take the test. We know what your score will be. :wink:

JesusFreak - Ha! Actually, I took the test anyway and, well, you can guess the rest. (snigger) :wink:

– Mitch

Hmmm, I want to say you scored a. . . let me think. . . 25/25? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Star Swordsman - Nah, I got a 1/25. It was pitiful… (snigger)

Ha-ha. I’m just fooling with ya’. I aced it. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

Ha ha, I knew you would.

Easy peasy. :mrgreen: But the stars question almost threw me off…