Ratatouille DVD easter eggs

I know where to find the Easter eggs on the Ratatouille DVD, but for some reason it won’t work. The only one that does work is the one where [spoil]the rat appears behind the left pot[/spoil] but for some reason I can’t get to the others… does any one else have this trouble? I’m guessing it’s just the R4 version, but does anyone who has the R4 get to the Easter eggs :question:

Hmmmm? What do you mean “R4” version? Is there a special DVD that shows you Eggs? You could just look for eggs while playing the movie, and I know a website that has tons off Eggs on it (www.eeggs.com). So, I’d like to know what R4 means. Thanks.

R4 is like an abbreviation or what ever call it for region 4. there are different regions of DVDs:
Region 1 - Canada, United States, U.S. territories, Bermuda
Region 2 - Europe, Western Asia, Egypt, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa, Swaziland, British overseas territories, French overseas territories, Greenland
Region 3 - Southeast Asia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan
Region 4 - Australia, New Zealand, Oceania, Central and South America, Caribbean, Mexico
Region 5 - Africa, Central and South Asia, Belarus, Mongolia, North Korea, Russia, Ukraine
Region 6 - Mainland China
Region 7 - Reserved for future use (found in use on protected screener copies of MPAA-related DVDs and “media copies” of pre-releases in Asia)
Region 8 - International venues such as aircraft, cruise ships, etc.
:smiley:

Ooooooh, R is region, I see, but, do certain eggs only appear on different regions’ versions? I’m so confused. :confused:

yeah…so am I…

HELLO? has anyone noticed this thread besides Dan*E?

Uh yeah, I’ve noticed it, but didnt have an answer to the question, therefore I didnt reply (till now anyway…)

yeah this is nice!

I think that the original poster is referring to the hidden extra features on the DVD, not the stuff within the movie. Like how on the Incredibles and Cars DVDs they have stuff hidden in the main menu that appears if you wait for so many minutes. At least, I think that’s what Nathan is referring to.

Sorry, I don’t know about any region variations in the Ratatouille DVDs. I know that other Pixar DVDs sometimes cut out Easter Eggs in different regions though.

yeah thank you for sharing this!

What was everyone’s favorite easter egg?