#2 film of the Decade according to Michael Phillips!

[url]http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/atm/specials/bestofthedecade/index.html[/url]

“At the Movies” (now with Michael Phillips and A. O. Scott as the critics) is doing their 10 Best Movies of the Decade - and Ratatouille is MP’s #2!!! Follow the link to see the video clip of the guys discussing it - Phillips mentions the music by “the great Michael Giacchino,” and both of them love Anton Ego. Great comments on a great movie.

Hahaha, that’s quite amusing. He has good taste, then. [no pun intended]
Thanks for sharing!

And it looks like the other guy, A.O. Scott, puts WALL-E at #1 :smiley: Both of them, interesting choices. I would have thought Nemo or the Incredibles would have been there instead, but its cool their picks were different :slight_smile:

I remember watching that video when it first came out, awesome to see Pixar place so high twice! I personally perfer the taste of his buddy A.O Scott who put WALL-E at the number 1 spot :wink:

I think Ratatouille is overrated… :confused:

Aw… :frowning: Why do you think so, xCarsLuverx?

Ratatouille is not over rated.

Anyway, I think it deserves it.

Because…after viewing it several times,I don’t know…I liked it at first,but it’s meh now…I would tell the real reason,but you guys would think I have issues…

Trust me, we all have issues. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have an ‘issue’!

Don’t worry, my issues are worse than yours. I’m mad at TS3 for depriving me of a BuzzXJessie mouth kiss. Is it because of Collette? Something tells me this is of or relating to Collette…

Yeah, kinda Colette,but also some of the things in Ratatouille people ignored in Ratatouille were the same things they used to bash Cars…it’s doublestandard…I HATE that :angry:

…Okay then. Could you PM me some examples? I promise I won’t insult or degrade you in any way.