Ratatouille Re-Release in 3D

For those who may not have seen the announcement on the Upcoming Pixar page: pixarplanet.com/blog/ratatouille … tres-in-3d

Yup, there it is. Ratatouille is officially being converted into 3D. Personally, though this is my most favorite Pixar movie, I’m not quite sure how to feel about this. I was kind of iffy about the idea of Finding Nemo’s 3D re-release, and still don’t like the idea all that much. I dunno, it just feels like yet another way to rake in cash and doesn’t help with the fact that the past two films they released weren’t originals, only sequels. I’m anxious to start seeing new stuff out of Pixar, you know? I’m tired of the re-hashing.

What are your thoughts on all this? I’ll probably still go see it, because 3D is fun and again Ratatouille is my most favorite Pixar, but that doesn’t mean I agree 100% with Pixar’s decision to make this move. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

I don’t know if they should put in 3D. But when you think about it when they show Paris it might look nice in 3D. :confused:

It should look pretty good in 3D since Ratatouille is probably Pixar’s most artistic type film.

Yeah I agree.

It would look nice in 3D, but I think that it’s really not neccessary for it to be re-released in 3D.

This would be a beautiful movie to see in 3D, me thinks.

I could see this as a 2014 release since Pixar already has two re-releases scheduled for next year.

Now we can see Gusteau’s gut as it was meant to be. In THREE-DEE…

Just kidding. I just read that Finding Nemo will be released in 3D this year, and I watched The Lion King last year, and Beauty & The Beast is now playing with a new Tangled short attached, and The Phantom Menace is coming in February…

It’s great news for those wanting to relive their theatrical experiences of their favourite movies, but I personally feel it’s ‘double-dipping’ into the fans’ pockets. Not that we mind, though.

I, myself, want to pay the premium to see Linguini’s boxers… in THREE-DEE…

[size=50]Sorry, I can’t help trolling this whole 3D shennanigary.[/size]

TDIT, you are hilarious sometimes! :mrgreen:

I was laughing so hard when I read that!

You are so funny thedriveintheatre! I just want to laugh out loud.

Don’t forget how they would look in high definition picture. 8D

Hahaha, oh tdit, how I’ve missed you and your posts!

Thanks peeps, I’d like to think I’m a funny guy, but that’s not saying much! :slight_smile:

Hehe^^.

My guess is that this will be released in 2014.

The same year as How To Train Your Dragon 2, The Mind Movie and hopefully The Adventures of Tintin Part 2 of whatever comic they’re doing next. I’m excited already.

It has a chance of coming out then.

I probably would want to watch Ratatouille in 3D.

yay I guess. I am also tired of this 3D business. Of course it’ll look pretty, and like a hypocrite I’ll probably see it in theaters again, but I cant say I wouldnt be able to live without it. The 3D isnt what would bring me back to the movies to see it though. Just the aspect of seeing it in a theater again, with a group of people. its so different than just watching it by myself in my room