Pixar Planet

Sevensheaven's tributes to Pixar

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby The Star Swordsman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Dude, these look really nice! I hope you plan to do one for every Pixar movie. (Mainly the Incredibles for me)
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby little_chef_eva09 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Wow, those are really different and unique! I don't think I've ever seen that kind of pixel art done before. Obviously, that WALL•E one really caught my eye, and the Monsters Inc. one is well-done and colorful, too. I especially like that watercolor-painted look to the background of the WALL•E poster, and the slightly grungy, weathered poster look to both of them. :D Great job, I can't wait to see more!

What program do you use to do these, and how long does it usually take you? Like I said I've never seen this kind of pixel art and it sounds really interesting. :wink:

little chef
// Find me on: deviantART // Twitter // Tumblr //
little_chef_eva09
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby JustSoWall-eCrazy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Those are awesome!!!
JustSoWall-eCrazy
Master Scarer

Postby Hannahmation » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Very cool! I've never seen anything like this before. 3D Studio Max is a great program. I've used it in the past and am currently working with Maya. So do you do all of the texturing in Photoshop? Or do you get the basics colors done in 3ds Max and then add textures in Photoshop?

I can't wait to see more! :D
Hannahmation
Supah Genius In-Training

Postby jeremyhopkins » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Love the idea! Hope to see more of your work!
jeremyhopkins
Ant

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 am

Great job! :D
Sky
Pixar Planet Moderator

Recommended Call Center Services Link

Postby FrankJScott » Wed May 25, 2022 1:44 am

In reply to the people talking about how to have a call center business, call center branches, benefits of call center, how do i write a resume for a call center, call center services international bolsa de trabajo, lg service center kuwait contact number, I highly recommend this top rated CMS call center site or call center business name ideas, canteen food supply hsn code, call center captions, what is customer service in call center interview, how does inbound call center work, call center equipment list, and don't forget this great CMS call center url and don't forget international services phone number, which call center pay the highest in india, call center significado, how would you define call center, canteen food supply hsn code, what is quality customer service call center, and don't forget this best CMS call center tips which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended CMS call center url not to mention call center temp services near me, call centre atau call center, diamond company contact number, call center agent terminologies, call center business names, call center manager salary in dubai, and don't forget this top rated CMS call center url on top of top call center service provider, call center services international bolsa de trabajo, call center services for small businesses, is hsn code mandatory, canteen services hsn code, call center branches, and don't forget new CMS call center advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new CMS call center advice on top of smart wings call center services salary, smart wings call center services llc salary, frontier airlines call center jobs, dwc dubai airport careers, international parcel service customer service number, call center terms philippines, alongside all this high rated CMS call center details alongside all bpo services hsn code, what is the first call center in the philippines, dwc dubai airport careers, call center agent description resume, small business tech support services near me, call center call sample, as well as updated CMS call center url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome CMS call center link for good measure. Check more Excellent Outsourced CFO Forum 2725d08
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Return to Fan Art