Netbug's Fandom Teas

If you haven’t heard, Adagio has a tea blend section where people can make teas inspired by a fandom, and I finally got on board… and noticed a lack of Pixar-themed teas! There isn’t a single WALL-E related thing on the whole list! D< So I put some thought into it, calibalized some of my old fanart, and made a WALL-E tea!

I’m planning more Pixar-themed teas, so I’ll use this thread to show off all the labels I make for them.

More Info on the Tea: [url]https://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=43621&SID=f0e7b6423497dc828869211c347fb9f1#?SID=f0e7b6423497dc828869211c347fb9f1[/url]

Fan Teas! Now that is one of the coolest ideas ever! I’d love to try a cup of WALL-E sometime, Netbug! And I adore the art you did for the label! Just suits it to a… “tea”! Whoop, here comes the tea puns :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :laughing: :mrgreen: I’m looking forward to the next flavor you come up with!

Thank you. :slight_smile: I’d be honored if anybody decided to try any of these. Plus if I understand how Adagio works correctly, I get points when one I my blends sells that I can use to buy teas others have created. I’m really eyeing some of the Pokemon ones. XD

But anyways, I can’t promise I’ll keep posting blends once a day like this, but I already have another one since I’d been thinking about it while working on the WALL-E blend. :slight_smile: (Adagio even lets you “ship” tea blends together. 8D )

Tea Details: adagio.com/signature_blend/b … dec97f4da6

TBH I wasn’t expecting this blend to be done so fast. The concept was REALLY experimental since it’s basically combining a white chai and Moroccan mint which is really weird. But I was lucky enough to have all the teas I needed to basically recreate it at home and it tasted AMAZING so I went with it.

I hope people don’t think the label is TOO simple. I noticed how whites show up as semi-transparent on tins according to the package preview so I figured it’d look kind of like the insignia was painted onto the tin. I thought that’d look really neat. :smiley:

Wow! This EVE tea sounds awesome! The combination of flavors sounds wonderful. And the Plant Icon makes a really cute design, I think :slight_smile: Really great ideas you have here! When I get the chance, I’ll have to try a couple cups of WALL-E and EVE!