Archibald's sketches

Since my old topic is in the archives, I decided to create a new one. But before I show you my new drawings, I’ll post links to the old ones :wink:

Woody and Buzz
Flik
Sully and Booh
Randall
Mike
Marlin, Dory and Bruce
Nemo and his friends
Bob
Helen
Luigi and Guido

I didn’t do any Ratatouille fanarts at the time, but it’s done now :
There you go

It’s in a different style, this time. I’ll probably draw some more fanarts in the next few days. Comments are welcome :wink:

Edit : Links to the pages of my Crossover comic :
Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, page 6, page 7, page 8, page 9, page 10, page 11, page 12, page 13, page 14 (uncensored), page 14 (censored), page 15, page 16, page 17, page 18, page 19 and page 20.

Crossover 2 :
Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, page 6, page 7, page 8, page 9, page 10, page 11, page 12, page 13, page 14, page 15, page 16, page 17, page 18, page 19 and page 20.

Oh, I love your Ratatouille

piece! It’s well-drawn and original.

I can see Remy doesn’t have long to savor his soup. :shake:

:wink:

~~=oP

Great pics, Archibald! I love the comparison of size in the Ratatouille piece, and how Remy is

clueless as to what is rising up behind him.

Hey – those are wonderful! Beautiful

style, Archibald. I love it. That Ratatouille sketch made me laugh.

The

perspective and “weight” of each character is especially distinctive, which is what one wants to see in

a drawing. You mastered it beautifully.

Nice work. Very nice, indeed! :smiley:

Oh, i love the luigi and Guido one! :sunglasses:

PixarVixen, lizardgirl, Mitch & CarFreak : Thank you :smiley:

Here’s another one. Again with Ratatouille’s characters. I’ll try to clean these drawings, and maybe color them with the computer :wink:

Archibald - Haha! That’s

cute. Remy just stands there with this sarcastic glare on his face while Emille enjoys the meal. Charming.

:smiley:

And you are most welcome! :wink:

Awesome! I love the Ratatouille one

Archibald! keep up the great work! :smiley:

I just

loved your Bob and Helen art work. It is really incredible. You have a lot of ability! I love how you transfer

that into your art. That makes it look oh so Incredible.

Great stuff, Archibald! Love the

Ratatouille sketches! Keep up the great work!

Archibald: Do you take requests? If you do, I request a

Violet or another Helen drawing. But if not, keep up the good work once again, and I wait for the next one.

Of course :wink: You’ll have it tomorrow (it’s past 2 a.m. here, and I’ll go to bed soon). Do you want me to do them like I did the old ones or like I did the Ratatouille’s ones ?

I cleaned up and colored the last fanart I did, with Emile and Remy :
Voila

Yes, that was the idea : Remy is obviously on the wrong side, and Emile couldn’t care less :mrgreen:

Archibald - Heheh – nice,

“cleaned up” version! I love the colors. :wink:

Oh sqweeee! I love the pic of the rats.

They are really cute and colorful. Another reason why I like it is because I love cute rats. Nice

work.

And I’ll wait for the other sketch.

Here’s Violet, and the same with colors here :wink:
I’ll do Helen soon.

And I made some new modifications to the “Emile and Remy fanart” : here’s the new version.

violet looks awsome! and i like your new Rataouille one!

Archibald

• Wow – cool Violet! I like how you did her hair, so that it looks like it’s flying outwards. And the

“newly improved” Remy and Emille sketch is very “tasteful”, too. It looks like they’re near

a beach or something. :smiley:

Actually, they’re in Paris :wink: On a bridge called "Pont des

Arts".

And, I did Helen at E’s

place.

Archibald - Ahh…I see. Heheh – makes perfect sense. :wink:

"Pont des

Arts". Hmm. “Something of Art”? I should learn my French, heh.

And I love Helen; that one

has to be my favorite so far. :smiley:

Great drawings, Archibald! Vi looks great- there’s a lot of natural movement in that piece,

and Remy and Emille look really fitting in with their background. As for Helen, she looks very much like her with

her facial features, and the expression on her face is priceless! :laughing: