evspixarfan's collection of Fan Art!

Well, here it is, my very own fan art thread. To start off, here are some fan art images of some of my favorite Pixar characters, all of which were drawn on a doodling app called Paper by 53 via iPad 2 on iOS 7:

Archie the Scare Pig

Remy:

Alec Azam:

Kevin:

Hope you guys enjoy!

evspixarfan2012

Oh, these are too cute!! I especially adore your Remy! Good to see you drawing here, evspixarfan! :smiley:

What’s that? You like my drawing of Remy eating cheese and strawberries? Oh well, more on the way…

The Remy one is really cute, evspixarfan. :smiley:

So you both like Remy…but what about Archie, Alec, and Kevin?

^They’re all really great! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Sorry I took so long, but tonight I made concept art of one of my upcoming stories, as what would go into the series. I used the pencil and crayon tools in Paint for this one, and here it is:

Hope you guys enjoy!

evspixarfan2012

Aww! That turned out really adorably, evspixarfan!

Actually, OWP, if you must know, this is a concept art for one of my upcoming LuxoVille fan-fic series-type stories–the one where Dug and his dog pack meet Oak Bushytail, a resident squirrel who lives in Luxo Park, and together they must try to keep their newly-formed friendship a secret. But it won’t be staying a secret for long–because one of their neighbors from town is actually spying on them!

EDIT: Fan fic series canceled and archived due to bad storywriting skills which led to a bunch of scenarios that completely made no sense.

^Sounds like a cool chapter! And I think it’s cool you do concept art for your stories :smiley:

Yeah, but it doesn’t look like anyone’s reading it. Seriously, it needs a lot more feedback!

Okay, here’s another piece of artwork I created also with Paint. This one is of Archie and Remy ejoying a day together in the park. Enjoy.

Aww! That’s so cute! And I must say you do awesomely in paint :slight_smile:

All right, guys! 2 more pieces of concept artwork coming up!

First, here is Remy sharing his cheese and strawberries with the other rats:

Now, here is a picture of Dug and Archie, both of which seem to be best friends with each other:

Hope you guys enjoy!

evspixarfan2012

Aww! These are too cute! Ohmygoodness I wish that one of Dug and Archie was on a t-shirt… ^w^