Bandling45's Art

Hi guys! I haven’t posted any fanart here yet, so I thought I would!
I saw Up again yesterday, and finally got around to doing some fanart for it.

OOOOOH! Very nice! Love the character drawings. You can easily tell they are the characters from Up. But I love how you put your own style to it, making them unique. Very nicely done! You’re a good artist. Very good.

Aw man! I am so embarrassed! I didn’t even see your comment until just now.

Thank you so much! I just don’t see a lot of fanart for the other characters in Up… figured they needed some love :wink: .

You should be proud. I love it when peopole post their artwork on the boards. It makes me so happy to see people show their creativity. Everything they put their heart and soul in.

Very cool drawings - a big thumbs “Up!” :mrgreen:

Awww thank you so much!.. and I see what you did there…oh puns…

Bandling45: I like those sketches of yours, too. They are wonderful! Just…wonderful.

Oooh, thank you so much! :smiley:

More art!!

Full size Here: [url]http://bandling45.tumblr.com/post/133507495701/meh-contest-for-da-i-am-so-tired-is-college[/url]

[size=50][/size]

I was supposed to be drawing Donald Duck and a young Charles Muntz popped out.

I have no idea how that happened.

Art © Bandling45/TempiArts

Ha! That’s funny. 8D :laughing:

I’m guessing that’s usually the kind of sketch a lot of us will go for before cleaning up all the extra lines and stuff…I mean, am I right about that or what?

Hmmmm… usually if something is just meant to remain a sketch like this, I do it in black and white. If I’m going to color something in and do line art for it, I’ll do the sketch in different colors to keep everything organized, like this:

I’ll finish this one… eventually… after finals… :laughing:

I mean the sketch-type “straight” lines that go across the picture both vertically and horizontally, Bandling45.

OH Okay !! :laughing: Sorry, evspixarfan2012! I totally misunderstood you. This week has been entirely too long 8D

Yeah, but just be glad it’s almost the weekend now!

And what do you plan on drawing next? (Let me guess…The Good Dinosaur. :laughing: )

I don’t really know. I do have a client for whom I’m illustrating a book, and I should be working on that. As far as fanart goes, probably more Up or Disney Ducks :-D) Undertale is gaining my attention, though.

Some Gravity Falls fanart to end the night with because THAT FINALE NO SPOILERS BUT I HAD TO BE CLEANED UP OFF THE FLOOR AND FORCED TO GO TO JAZZ BAND JUST SAYIN’ ITS REALLY HEAVY SEND HELP

Also I draw Stan Pines and Carl Fredricksen very similarly. Oh well.

My, my…that’s a lot of Up drawings! But can you do some WALL-E, please?

(Sorry…couldn’t resist my saying that. <3 )

Saw this “Draw the Squad” meme and couldn’t resist. I had to do some Up-flavored art farts, especially since Up turns 7 years old this month. Some original art coming soon. Here’s the base I used.

Art © @bandling45/ @tempiarts
Characters © Pixar