'Boggs' 70s Style Fan Poster

Here is a poster I designed in Adobe Photoshop for fun, depicting what it would be like if Randall was the main protagonist of his own story, abit a poster done in a 1970s thriller style. It’s something I feel I could add to and improve on so this is merely a prototype at this point. This old Dirty Harry poster was a notable inspiration, long with various other 70s movie posters.

Leave feedback as honest as you like. I’m happy to add any improvements you can suggest.

Ooh, that’s a very nice poster!!! I like it very much, and being that Randall is one of my faves, this is so amazing!

Unfortunately, the link you put up doesn’t work, but here’s the correct code to display it:

[url=http://lenasottomayor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dirty-Harry.jpg]Dirty Harry poster[/url]

Anyways, cool Randall poster, and if you’d like, I do MI/MU fanart too (you might have to search for it a bit on my thread, mainly in later pages): Fan Art that is JustSoWall-eCrazy :smiley:

Cheers for that. Yeah, Randall is easily one of my favourite Pixar “villians”, I’m hoping to see a spin-off where he reforms. MU clearly showed that there was a much softer side to him.

I agree completely.

^Now they just have to figure out an idea for a plot that can integrate that side of Randy. :smiley: I’ve got ideas for fanfictions, but they’re still in the planning/production stages.