Wall-E fanart

okay, so I thought I’d share with you a picture of Wall-E that I drew at the Comic Con… I also sketched Eve, but she isn’t finished yet.

It’s supposed to be sketchy and “unfinished” looking.

Googly-Bear- How sweet! The angle of the picture, and the sketchy look, just works so well. Wall-E’s eyes are just so…imploring! And the rough background ties it all together. I love the reflection of the stars in his eyes.

Story board quality
perfect!
it looks amazing
cant wait to see Eve

Googly-Bear: Aww, the picture looks really, really cute! NIce work! I love the eyes, it gets you everytime.

Excellent drawing, I love the sketchy look to it! :smiley:

Thanks everyone! :smiley: I hoped I could capture his “longing” gaze.

I think you did perfectly. Great job Googly-Bear, it looks awesome! Can’t wait for Eve. :smiley:

Haha! Oh wow, that looks absolutely wonderful! I love the soft palette, sketchy backround, and the kind of soothing aura of the piece. Quite nice! I am instantly reminded of Star Wars:wink:

– Mitch

Very nice, Googly-Bear! I love the sketchy look and coloring. :wink:
Can’t wait for Eve! :wink:

Well, his gaze is so adorable and irresistable, I could gaze at him forever. :wink:

That’s really very good! It does look just like a storyboard! You captured Wall-e very well!

Just wondering…
can we get an update on EVE im dying to see her

^__^;;; eh heh, she’s coming… I’ve been side-tracked with World of Warcraft as of late… gimme a sec…

okay, here it is,… I had started on it, but like I said before, WoW stopped me. :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks pretty bad, but that’s due to the fact that it’s really… REALLY hard to draw curves with the mouse… XD

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

It looks really cute googly-bear! I think you did an excellent job with it.

WOW!!!
i cant wait to see that rendered in 3D.

Googly-Bear - Wow. Most impressive, I must say! I love how your rendition of EVE turned out… :slight_smile:

– Mitch

If I may ask, who is EVE? Is she a real character in WALL-E? I’ve never heard of her.

JesusFreak/Off-Topic - EVE is, proposedly, a female robot that WALL-E falls in love with. You can read ROBONICS95’s first and second posts on the matter by accessing this page:

WALL-E Plot

You can also read Jim Hill’s report on the main plot-line of WALL-E, but beware of major spoilers:

jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ … again.aspx

There ya’ have it! :wink:

– Mitch

I don’t know if this is concidered fan art but I am currently trying to build a full scale WALL-E out of MDF and pine.

It’s taken me 5 months to draw side, front, and top views and I started building him 2 days ago.

Here is what he looks like so far:

If you want I can post updates on my progress.

Scot

Oooh, dude, this is going to be intresting. Keep posting updates man. I can’t wait to see the finished product.