Ashley's Art

Because we don’t have a scanner, I took pictures of my art, then slightly altered the contrast on the computer to make it more visible.
::EDIT::
We have a scanner now, so here I’ve replaced the old pictures.

artsyash22.deviantart.com/art/Remy-82115052

Wow. That is pretty good! I love the first Remy one. Keep 'em coming. :smiley:

Hey, Ashely that’s no bad. I can’t wait for more! Keep it coming. :mgreen:

Yeah, those are very good! The first one of Remy is great, especially his face and nose, and Colette and Linguini look great. Proportions could do with a little work, but humans are always an absolute pain to get just right. Very nice! :smiley:

Heheh. Very cute! I love how you make them nice and dark so that they are clearly visible for viewing. Like lizardgirl stated, the proportions (and anatomy) could use a bit of work, but all three drawings are quite nice overall. :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks for the comments. :smiley: I will keep proportions in mind for the future.

here’s Emile:
artsyash22.deviantart.com/art/Emile-73824774

Great Artwork CL! They are all so cute! YOu draw the rat characters really well!

Nice art you got there, Ashley! :wink: I like the way you drew Remy and Emile. Like Mitch and lizardgirl said, the proportions can be improved, but I know the pain of drawing human characters… :wink:
Keep it up!

Ashley - Heheh. Most adorable, dude. :wink:

– Mitch

EGO!

artsyash22.deviantart.com/art/Ego-73824689

Ashley - Very cool! You got his solemn expression down, that’s for sure. I also love how you darkened the space around his eyes – it adds more depth to the picture.

Nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

Ego looks magnificent. I love the lining and the effort! Nice work! Keep it up!

This one here of Nemo, I didn’t do freehand. I traced it so I could quickly get on to the coloring.

note: i don’t usually ever trace my drawings

artsyash22.deviantart.com/art/Nemo-87322400

I love that one. Very good coloring, an overall great piece of work. :smiley:

CL: Awww, Nemo looks adorable! Nice work you did with him! I can’t wait to see more!

A very cute Nemo, Ashley. Wonderful work on the coloring! :wink:

– Mitch

Aww, what a sweet expression on Nemo’s face! And those colours are gorgeous. Very nice, Ashley! :smiley:

Thanks for the comments everyone! I really appreciate it. :smiley:

I got sick today, which means no school, and lots of free time to draw. So here are the latest ones:

Dot Sketch:

Dot Colored:

Helen:

the helen picture got kind of blurry. sorry about that.

ashley

Very well done Ashley, hope to see more from you! I love dot!

Oh Ashley, I think you have done an excellent job with Helen and the other characters. Wonderful work!