Bill's fan art

Here’s a Ratatouille sketch I did a while back.

Ah, more talent I sees!

Great job Bill! It’s about time you started an art thread…

You do any colorin’?

:mrgreen:

that’s very cartoonish and cute :wink:

Haha! Very cool, Bill! I remember seeing that rat in the Art of Ratatouille book…

Well, you weren’t kidding when you said you had talent, I’ll tell you that right now. :wink:

Keep up the good work, Bill!

– Mitch

That’s really cool, William. I like your style.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I’ll be posting up a sketch of Horst soon. :wink:

Bill - No problem, dude. :wink:

Wow! Horst? We never see any artwork of him… I can’t wait to see it. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - Yeah, he was actually easy.

I’ve started my Non-Pixar art thread as well. :wink:

Bill - Really? I would have thought that the forehead part would have gotten in the way, but I guess that it just gives him more shape. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! I’ll go take a look at it…

– Mitch

Glad you got your thread up and a runnin’, Bill!

You have a very unique style: hard to put my finger on it, but it looks awesome. :sunglasses:

That’s a really cool rat! I also recognized it from the Art of Ratatouille. Can’t wait to see Horst. I love that you’re drawing him, as no one has yet attempted it!

Bill- I love the style you’ve drawn this in! Very cool! :smiley:

Here’s the sketch of Horst that I promised .

Bill - Haha. Very cool, Bill! Your style is very bold and definite, which is good because you can ultimately see the picture clearly.

Nice work, dude! :wink:

– Mitch

P.S. By the way, I finished your Waternoose drawing. Feel free to check it out if ya’ want! :wink:

Beautiful! You’ve got a great style there.

What a neat drawing, BiIl! :smiley:

Really nice, Bill! You’ve got the eccentricities of the shape of his face perfect, and your lineart is strong and neat. His eyes need to be aligned a little better, but I love your strong style of shading. It’s very effective. :smiley:

Thanks for the tip, lizardgirl , and I know exactly what you’re saying. I noticed that thing with the eyes after I finished it, but I was so exausted, I figured that it was close enough.

Here’s what I have coming up:

1. A belated (or should I say " very belated") 23rd birthday sketch for PV

2. The Incredibles sketches

3. Stu from Lifted

Bill - I can’t wait to see them, Bill, especially Stu. Are you going to draw Remy in the future, as well? :wink:

– Mitch

Lookin really realy good Bill! Keep it up!