A113's Pixar PowerPoint Presentations (PPPs)

I love doing things using the computer. I also love Pixar. However, I haven’t found a way to combine the two until now. Since I don’t have any animation software, I found way to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint to make simple animations. With the new 2003 PowerPoint, I realized that I could make even better presentations, so I decided to make Pixar films in a simple, 2D format using PowerPoint. I hope you like them!

Luxo, Jr.
Pencil Test
WALL•E Second Trailer
WALL•E Second Trailer (with music)

More coming soon!

A113 - Ha! Well, I definitely must give you credit for taking the time to animate anything at all, let alone on the computer. Although it’s fairly simplistic, I applaude you for taking a stab at recreating this wonderful little short film.

Nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

Awww, that is so cute A113. Very impressive.

That is totally wicked! You should make more of Pixar films using this method.

Whoah…that was NEAT.I really love the style.

Good work!And MAKE MORE! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL I will. :wink: Is there a specific film you’d like to see?

A113- That was really, really original! Very nice work. :smiley:

You have to do the WALL-E trailer (the new one) in PowerPoint! You should also try syncing it up with music.

(Please) :wink:

Do you only do shorts, or can you do some sniplets from feature pixar movies?

I think I could do some Pixar feature film sequences, too. It might look funny, though. :laughing:

Yep, that’s what I was going to do after Pencil Test, which I’m almost done with. I can’t wait!

The only problem is that I don’t have the sounds from the trailer in .wav format. Do you know where I could get it?

Use a converter, but if you really want it, I can get it for you.

A113, well then can you do some TI stuff if at all possible?

The Star Swordsman: Sure! I’ll at least try. :wink:

rachelcakes1985: That would be great!

Now I have the Pencil Test done. Hope you enjoy this as well!

staring at WALL•E trailer

A113: Sweet! I can’t wait to see it.

The pencil test is just awesome. I can’t wait to see the WALL-E one!

Very nice! I really liked the Luxo Jr one. I’d like to see more!

You’ve done a really nice job, A113. :sunglasses: I’ve tried PowerPoint animation before, and - at least from my experience - it is waaay harder than it looks.

It takes about a week to do one of those, but this WALLE one is very challenging, since I’m trying to match it up perfectly with the sound, which is a pain.

A113 - Yeah, but I’m sure it will be fantastic because of all the work you have put into it. :wink:

Thanks, rachel! So far, I’m about one-third of the way done with it, and just this one third I’ve animated (matched with the sound) is even better than the other two I’ve done! I can guarantee it will be excellent! Thanks! :smiley: