Netbug's Fanart

Now, I’m a much better written artist than a visual one IMO, but I doodle.

I like all the films, but be expecting lots of WALL-E stuff. I’m on a pretty big hype right now.

But before that, a old Cars one. I did this one a while ago. Some of you may recognize it as what happens if one follows the how to draw guide in the Comix Zone Disney magazine that was like, half Cars comics. It was a great thing to have, seeing how I am terrible at drawing cars of any kind. XD

Now onto WALL-E. I did this next one today, but I’ve been wanting to draw this character ever since she showed up in the trailer. I just LOVE her character design. I got most of the facial expressions from trailer pics/pictures of the action figure, but the exclamation point was just me goofing off. I don’t even know if she can do that. Darn my scanner for ruining the pretty shading. sob

The forum doesn’t seem to want to have it full size, like an automated system or something. Fair enough. Click here for it instead. Please full view it. It looks much better that way. [url]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4760/2791fca0cbcd248e5669744dw1.jpg[/url]

Lightning looks absolutely amazing Netbug. Really nicely done.

Thanks! ^///^

You are welcome! I can’t wait to see what you got next in store for us!

Nice, Netbug! You’re better at drawing cars than I am. I draw plenty of fanart, but barely Cars. And Eve looks cute and lovely, except I think her head should be a bit bigger considering the size of the body. Other than that, absolutely wonderful fanart. Keep it up.

Very cute! The many emotions of Eve doodle is my favorite. :smiley:

ashley

I agree with Ashley; the EVE’s emotions well great! :smiley:

I love those Eve emotions! The only small critique is that I would have made the eyes a bit more pixelated-ly (hehe, pun not intended) and less round. But other wise, cool! I can’t wait for the blast of Wall-E fan art I expect on June 27th :wink:

My friend Horseluver and I did a collab in thepast, and we have come together again and made a WALL-E comic. Don’t worry if you have no clue who the characters in the first two panels are. All you need to know is the two on the right on really cute together, and the one on the left is me.

Incredibly light spoiler, if you like, know nothing about the film/ haven’t seen thr theatrical trailer even. [spoil]HAY GUYS. WALL-E HAS A CRUSH ON EVE. CRAZY, HUH? LOL.[/spoil]

Yeah, uh, they don’t have mouths.

Writing by =Netbug009
Lineart by =Netbug009
Making the lineart actually look good ~Horseluver65
Making fun of Net’s lineart ~Horseluver65
Telling HL to shut up =Netbug009
Coloring ~Horseluver65

Lots of artists notes for this one from both of us:

HL and I really need to collab more. Not only does she make my cruddy lineart (or in this case, it ended up being more of a guide sketch) look good, but she makes the whole thing more funny. This idea has been in my head for a while now, then I had a dream where involving a WEVE kiss, which, of course, made no sense. I menioned it on Planet PIXAR, and the no mouths topic came up yet again, and has become a bit of a joke around the forum. I wouldn’t say it’s a running gag yet, but it’s been mentioned a few times. Eventually, it all made me break down and soon enough HL and I were working on it together. While the basic script was mine, she added a few things. WALL-E being so incredibly focused on EVE? That was her thing, and I love it. XD Having a crazy best friend can be a really good thing if she can draw.~Netbug

Dear people who were crazy enough to look at this, what were you thinking? Well when Netty was drawing it she kept spurting out random words and at the time I was very scared. But when I saw it I thought it would be fun to color. Just so you know, the magical changing shirt is mine. Mine I say!!! Oh, and if you have no idea what Usovi is, don’t worry, nobody else does either. shot. Also, I would like to make it known that I have been officially scarred for life. Again. You have know idea how many times Netbug has managed to do that. No idea.~Luver of the Horses. (HL)

Awww, that was really adorable and funny! Really clever netbugg! I love it so much.

That was so cute, Netbug!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I almost thought that you in the comic were a fairy godmother or something trying to find the next perfect couple.

I saw both of yours on DA. Love them, really cute. Just remember [spoil]EVE and WALL-E can kiss…its just a little shocking :stuck_out_tongue:[/spoil]

I know, I wrote this before I saw the movie. The irony zooming around the fandom after all the kiss jokes we made is hilarious.

If semi-crappy doodles count as art, anyway.

Well, except I’m actually quite proud of this first one. So now you’re all gonna have a standard on me that’s above my par. Greeeeeat. xD;

OH MY GOSH TEXTURE

Aaand here’s an Auto one! I used watercolor pencil for the first time and am really happy with how it came out. Link to it cause it’s kinda big: img268.imageshack.us/img268/6697 … rcolor.png

That AUTO looks really great! Excellent job! I love it.

Yeah, I really like the AUTO one as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Liking your latest work, Netbug009! I like the shading of your latest WALL-E one, and AUTO looks great. Yeah, watercolour pencils are the best, aren’t they? I can see you’ve used them well in your AUTO piece.

Thanks! That means a lot to hear because it’s actually my first time using watercolor pencils. ^^;