Irradiancy's Fan Art

Hello! I’m rather shocked that I don’t have much Pixar art at the moment, but I do have two Wall-E drawings I threw together over the last week. I could probably do better with these, but I do need a lot of practice drawing machines in general.

I got a new set of pastels and wanted to try them out, so I drew this. It could’ve been a bit darker, but I like it.

I am a HUGE fan of Crayola, so I freaked out when got a container of 150 crayons last week. This was my first picture with them. :smiley:

I also have these on my DeviantART account: killingforthrills.deviantart.com/

Hope you like, and expect more from me in the future! :smiley:

Oh wow, those WALL-E fanarts look really amazing and cute at the same time. You draw really nicely irradiancy. I can’t wait to see more.

Wow, nice drawings! The second one is my personal fav, but they are both equally good. Keep them coming. :smiley:

Thanks guys!

I already have one more Wall-E picture, but there’s a slight spoiler I guess, so I’ll just link to it on my DeviantART:
killingforthrills.deviantart.com … r-90289474

Ha ha ha ha, that is a really cute picture. I was wondering when someone was going to draw a pizza plant soon. Really nice.

I’m not sure words can describe how funny I feel that is.

The [spoil]pizza plant[/spoil] drawing made literally laugh out loud. You’re an amazing artist!

I’m back with more Wall-E art! Both are my attempts at human Wall-E & Eve.

Really nice fanart there! In the first one, EVE looks like an angel! But I suggest that the outlines should be a little darker (for the first one).
The humanized WALL-E and EVE look spectacular!

Wow, I actually really like htat second WALL-E/EVE human picture.

You’ve got a really unique style, irradiancy! I especially like your human versions of WALL-E and EVE. :smiley:

irradiancy - I have to admit that your rendition of a humanized EVE is quite cute. :wink:

– Mitch

I love the humanized anime style of the WALL-E character. First time I seen them like this. Really, really adorable.