kel•I's drawings and such =]

Here’s just a few WALL-E and characters sketches that i been doing lately, im no artist =P i just get bored

the left is the original sketch, the right is it coloured in with coloured pencils

my stupid scanner screwed this one up >.<

Haha my sister asked me to draw some Halloween ones =P

i hope y’all like them =]

Oooh, really, really nice drawings kel-I. I really love them, especially the halloween ones. I know a lot of WALL-E fans are goon love this.

oooh yay! that makes me happy! im gonna do more later :smiley:

I can’t wait to see them.

Wow, really impressive! Love the Halloween ones.

To Infinat•E and Beyond =P

lol wow ur good @ that i have no scanner so no art :frowning:

thanks! :smiley:

i just got my scanner like 3 days ago so i been scanning everything!! 8D

well i pray and hope not EVERYTHING! 8D :laugh: :laugh: 8D :laugh: 8D :laughing:

well not everything but my brother and i did scan a can of Root Beer =P

Wow, now that was really clever combining WALL-E with Buzz Lightyear. Really creative. Nice work. I love his outfit.

It looks really spectacular. “To infinity and beyond” is used a lot now. In fact, even in non-Pixar film(s). (slightly off-topic)

im glad you peeps like it :smiley:

here’s two more :slight_smile: not that good, but i thought it was a fun idea :slight_smile:

D-ash

EVE•lastigirl

i have the hardest time drawing EVE for some reason >.<

Oh, wow your read my mind! Except that the “D-ASH” is more of a surprise. Really fascinating. THE INCREDIBLE ROBOTS

lol hah those r good!!!

You know I really love the INcredibles and I gotta say that those are really clever ideas. I love D-Ash and EVE-lastigirl. Really, really nice. My favorites so far.