Sketches by Directive!

I drew a few pictures in my spare time, but never got the chance to color them. Here they are; I’ll color them eventually. I had to alter the contrast of the photos so they could be visible, so forgive me if they look kind of dark. I assure you, it’s better than them being too light

:wink:

This one I drew on a plane ride with no reference picture. It was with only my memory. If you find a picture of the actual scene, you can see what I messed up on. Oh well!

This one, I drew using a French magazine I purchased while in France. It’s a bit better than the other one, but I still made a few mistakes.

So yeah, those are my drawings. I might make more in the future…the next would probably be Violet from the Incredibles or something Toy Story related.

Wow! Those are great! I’m looking forward to the next ones.

Lovin the detail dude…:-D)

Keep it up. :wink:

:mrgreen:

Ah, thanks. I JUST got a great idea for the next one, but i’ll keep it a surprise for now :slight_smile:

I am impressed with your artwork directive. Keep up the great work. I love the detail you put into it.

…Is that Luko? 8D Nice!

I like how you blend the black on EVE’s face. It makes it smoother and more fitting to the original design.

Love the detail man ! Good job ! :slight_smile: I especially like the second one maybe because Wall-e has more details on him…

Those are really good! The details and sense of perspective, especially in the second one, work so well. Looking forward to seeing more of your art, directive.

Magnificent details there! :smiley: You must have an extraordinary memory to draw Wall-E so well without a reference picture!

You are all too kind :smiley:

Thanks a ton, and i’ll surely put any future ones up here.

Okay, so I have a new one, but i’m currently working on coloring it.
Here’s my sketch

It’s Violet in a scene that would probably never happen. Please don’t criticize my jungle shrubs too harshly, I know nothing about jungle foliage haha

Once I get it colored in photoshop, I will post it up here. I don’t normally like coloring my pictures though, but we’ll see how that turns out.

It looks great, directive! :smiley:
Just out of curiosity, what’s going on in this scene?

Really like Violet ! :astonished: Keep it up man ! :smiley:

I know it’s hard to tell without color, but she’s admiring the moonlight and night sky. When coloring this, I hope to contrast the repetitive dark green plants with the dark night sky and stars.

Cool! I like all the plants and details around her.

directive: I htink this will turn out to be my favorite picture from you! It looks so beautiful. Violet looks too cute and the scene looks marvelous. I can’t wait to see it colored.

Looking good so far, directive! I know exactly what you mean about jungle foliage- it’s so difficult to draw!- but you’ve done very well. I look forward to seeing this coloured!

Like I said, I don’t really like to color my pictures, but here’s what I did to my Violet drawing:

I hope I didn’t ruin your guys’ expectations - i don’t consider myself very skilled with photoshop…

I’m not exactly sure how well I did on this, so please do leave your comments

THis has gotta be your best work yet. The scene looks incredibly beautiful. As soon as I saw it colored, my jaw dropped. Very nicely done. You didn’t meet my expectations for this drawing. In fact, you exceeded them. I love it. It is my favorite drawing so far.

That’s really good, directive! Nice, clean-cut colouring, and I love the water effect you’ve done on the stream.