Fan Art Request

Dear Artists of Pixar Planet,

I am currently planning a Violet Parr/Tony Rydinger pairing music video. There is one problem. I am limited on Tony Rydinger clips. This is where you guys come in. If any of you have any fan-drawings (newly drawn or old creations) of Tony, Violet and/or both, please post it here in this thread.

If I do use your fan art, I promise to give you full credit for your artwork.

Thanks a lot you guys. I’ll be waiting. I can’t wait to start this music video, but I can’t do it without your help.

TSS

I’ll help you, TSS! How soon do you need one?

:wink: You know I’m good for it. I’ll go digging through my hdd too.
Hmm, Don’t think I’ve ever drawn Rydinger. You’ll be needing PV for that one. :unamused:

I am gonna need it ASAP. I just finished my latest MV last night and I am in the process of finalizing it, so if you can do it as soon as possible, that would be nice.

I do have an old drawing of Violet, but it isn’t the best sketch in the world. If you really want it, however, I would be glad to send it to you via a private message (PM).

I hope that your music video goes well! :wink:

– Mitch

I would love it if you sent it Mitch. Anything should do for me at this point.

I realized I have quite the bit of work ahead of me, so I won’t be able to make a new drawing now. Sorry!

But you can use my other one of violet in the jungle if you want to, it’s still in my Sketches thread. Good luck with your video! It’s a hard topic to work with, but i’m more than sure that you can pull it off.

Thanks directive. I’ll think about using it. Remember, my MV is focusing on the romantic relationship between Vi and Tony.

The Star Swordsman - Alright-y then. It turns out that I actually have two Violet drawings, so I’ll send them to you via a PM. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch. I got your Vilet drawings, but can you pull up or make some new Tony drawings?

Everyone, I thank all who gave me Violet artwork, but noI think I have enough of it now. Preferably, I am requesting Tony Rydinger Fan Art now (I would love it if Violet and Tony were in the same fan art)

The Star Swordsman - Hmm. Well, I’ll try to draw Tony for you this week. He’s kind of a difficult character for me to sketch, but I’ll do my best. :wink:

Oh, and you’re welcome!

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch. If at all possible, could you also do a Violet and Tony drawing with both of them in a romantic interaction with each other if it isn’t too much to ask?

The Star Swordsman - Sure thing.

Ohhh, do I have to? I’ve never been one to compose romantic, “mushy” scenes. If you really need it though, then I suppose that I could… do something. (snigger)

– Mitch

I would love for you to Mitch. After all, the song I plan to use for my MV is supposed to portray a romantic feeling when someone watches it. I want them to squeal after they view my MV.

BUt if you are not able to, I understand.

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha. Alright, well, I’ll give it a shot. :wink:

– Mitch

I can’t wait to see it!

Hello everyone who plans on contributing a fan art for my Violet (and Tony) music video. I plan to start my project on the 1st of October. I’ll probably take your fan art after my starting date if I need it and require a use for it.

I just want to let yyou know if you guys could start finalizing or polishing your fan art right now. I would love to see what I have got to work with.

The Star Swordsman - I finished the first Violet drawing. Is this O.K.?

– Mitch

holy cow! I wish I could draw like that! Excellent job! o_O

Nice piccy there Mitch

TSS: Bloody heck! I totally forgot about this once school had started. If you still need Vi pics by all mean grab them off my dA site. There are plenty of non-Haunt version pics there.